Hi, I heard a lot about dichloracetate and its positive effects on cancer cells. I know that this medication is presented as wonder drug in struggle against cancer. Only thing I can not understand is why it isn't already tested and distributed to the pharmacies for regular use. If someone knows something more about it I would be thankful for such information.

Hi, situation with this drug is very complicate. In the same time I hope that all obstacles will be overcome soon. Dichloracetate is old medication which was used for treating some metabolic disorders. It is already registered and relatively cheap medications so pharmaceutical houses do not have interest to invest money for big and expensive clinical trials which wouldn't bring them money.

wow, this is really sad! Sounds like, instead of finding a cure for cancer, they are more interested in finding an "expensive" cure for cancer..