Hi, I have friend who is very interested to try dicholracetat on his own because he is suffering from lung cancer. I have tried to find what would be the proper dose for this kind of cancer but my efforts were unsuccessful. Does anyone have any info on proper dichloracetate dosages?

Hi, unfortunately there are not proven information about proper doses for treating cancers with dichloracetate. Dosage of 25 mg/kg per day showed to cause numbness, pain and gait disturbance. Also this dosage showed nerve toxicity. Dosage of 50mg/kg per day showed similar symptoms on nerves even with accompanied usage of thiamine.

No proof but here is an anecdotal evidence. I have metastatic colon cancer in my lungs. I was diagnosed in April and have had two CT scans since then which showed major tumor reduction and the third that showed no growth. My CEA levels were 6,6 and 13 respectively. I am now trying to match my behavior and dosage used between scans 2 and 3 to again get good results in scan 4.

I have neuropathy but have been able to control it with vitamins B1,6 and 12 along with other things that I have no idea are working or not. I also have started taking ALA and Metformin recently, last few days. Took nothing but the B vitamins between scan 1 and 2 and had very good results. I take breaks of multiple weeks from DCA and have had my best results with up to an 8 week break.

DCA may not be a cure but it helps and has only the one side affect AFAIK.

A new drug that incorporates DCA was announced yesterday, in studies, Mitaplatin. It combines Cisplatin and DCA.

I think there will be more. Drug companies cannot patent DCA but they can patten something that incorporates it.

Also check out the U. of Alberta, they are studying DCA.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

robmxa wrote:

blayne wrote:

Forgot to add that I have been using doses of 1 and 2 gm per day for my 190 lbs. In large glass of juice or water you may not even taste it.

TO Robmxa, how is your cancer now? Did DCA cure your cancer or make a huge impact?

do this DCA really worked? anyone please can you really showed me the facts? im really desperate about it reg my father has been suffering lung can. could it really have worked? 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use