This thread is for Legitimate questions about any health related topic especially homoeopathy.

People of any age and gender who want the comfort, convenience and confidentiality of professional counseling and homeopathic treatment, can ask about physical and mental problems

Discover the safest way to keep yourself fit and healthy! Get expert advice, learn more about what is troubling you the most.

At your service...

disclaimer:

I am more than happy to volunteer information. This should not replace common sense or seeking Medical advice from your own/local physician.

Nancy Malik
BHMS, Always for your help

I was so happy to see your post! I need some advice on several things I have been asked to do for the treatment of Fibromyalgia.
I was told to take Magnesium Glucinate 300 mg 2x daily and Vit D 15,000 units 2x weekly to help with muscle pain, ect.
I cannot take the Magnesium as directed but have worked myself up to one every other day.
I feel like I have more energy but the muscle pain and spasms have not improved.
I did get a treadmill several months ago and do a low impact 30 minute work out (burning 160 calories and 20 carbs) every other day.
Today I am going for a deep massage that I am dreading due to all of the tender (and I mean TENDER) spots on my neck, shoulders and back.
Is there anything else you can recommend that I can do to help get my life and muscles back to normal?
The RSD is due to a C-5,C-6 anterior disc replacement fusion 2 1/2 yrs ago and have been told there is nothing I can do to improve my "stiff" neck functions and pain...it's the muscle spasms and overall weakness that seem to really do me in the most.
Thanks!

Hello & Welcome to SteadyHealth.com.

Fibromylgia refers to chronic wide spread pain and tenderness in the body.

I can assure you that this condition is completely reversible.

Rx
Arnica 30C, thrice a day, for three days.

Report after three days.

If you have any follow-up questions or concerns, please let me know.

Best of Health