I have pain on one side of my head, sometimes left, some times right side. I wake up with a headache. I also feel neck pain, nausea... Doctor said me that I have chronic muscle spasms. I think that I have migraine. Does my doctor give right diagnosis?

I think that your doctor give right diagnosis. Worst headache can be result of chronic muscle spasms. Believe me I know that very well. When a muscle on one side of the neck goes into spasm it causes not only a one-sided headache but also pushes on the vagus nerve in the neck -- the nerve that makes the stomach "turn on" -- and causes nausea. Spasms are triggered by physical and emotional stress.
You need to slow down, pace activities and rest during the day, even lie down to take the load off your muscle for 15-minute rest breaks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. You also need to balance your body -- front to back and side to side, while sitting, standing and walking -- so that muscles don't have to fight gravity to keep you upright. Actually, you always need to keep your painful muscles warm, especially those in your neck and shoulders, since cold also triggers muscle spasms.