I havent found anything on here on what i go through after work,i'm a server and work long hours,with in the past 6 months my legs get stiff and i cant hardley move my legs or find it hard to walk after sitting for 30 minutes so i try to keep moving but it just seems to get worse.even after i rest they still feel tight and sore.sitting and crossing my legs hurt and feel stiff like my muscle are tighting up.can you please give me some idea of what is going on.i find walking to be very hard sometimes.thank you

Did you find out what was going on with your legs as I have the same exact symptoms. Night time is the worst. I turn constantly all night do to the pain. Sometimes feels like a bad sunburn in the muscles. I wouldn't know what a day would be like without the symptoms. I work food service as well and don't dare sit very long as it is hard to walk.

Did u.guys ever figure out what it.was.I have the same thing and I work.in a kitchen and do to the pain I can't train with my recruiter anymore to leave I had to give up my dream of being a marine to to the pain

Look up Fibromyalgia it sounds like that I went to my Dr. for the same thing and he thinks it could be Fibromyalgia. He also said that lack of magnesium that often causes leg pain/cramps I get these horrible cramps spasms. My friend had the same thing but started taking magnesium tablets and the pain stopped after several months. Research the magnesium because from what my friend said you have to buy magnesium with calcium because the calcium helps the magnesium get into you system. I need to keep remember taking the magnesium I keep forgetting so I don't know if it was help yet. I would rather it be lack of magnesium and not Fibromyalgia because once I get the tablets the pay can ease up if its Fibomyalgia it sticks around. Good Luck.

I have the same conditions. The began in 2011. I had sever IBS for 9 months and lost 60 lbs. Have you found a solution to the weakness?

If you spend a lot of time standing, muscle stiffness is quite normal.

Mild forms of leg muscle and joint stiffness can be treated with relaxation, massage, or taking taking a warm bath. More serious forms require braces, oral medicines, injections or surgery.

Stress can make symptoms worse, so make sure to reduce stress. Also, remain active with exercise and stretching, especially after work. This may help to relieve pain and maintain muscle movement.  Try natural remedies first.

Take care!

due to the fact that your on your feet it could be the floor itself, improper shoes and support, improper stretching exercises or stress due to the fact you work in a restaurant. Im not a doctor, but muscle relaxants, lots of water, regular exercise, good diet and some relaxation time for yourself might be what the doctor ordered. I wish I could be of more help. good luck my friend

ive been waiting tables for twenty years never had a problem now my right leg feels stiff and mucsles get tight i cant cross my legs

I have IBS and most of the time my muscles ache, my legs muscles feel like they are tightening up when lying down at night. Dr. said it is part of the IBS and usually is worse just before or after an attack.

I had back surgery twice and neck surgery twice and now i can barely move for the pain and stiffness all over. when i sit for any length of time its hard for me to move. im using a walker to get around before all the surgeries i was fine,i dont know what happen,