I've been reading how so many (too many) people are still having problems after C-5 C-6 anterior surgery. I am one of those people. One and a half years later I'm still suffering from numbness, muscle spasms, triger points and severe pain in my neck. I've been to numerous doctors and have had trigger piont injections and physical therapy. I was told I am not a canidate for an epideral (spelling?). I do muscle stretches and live on pain pills. I had to gove up my job 6 months ago because I just can't deal with the pain any more. I'm tired of it. I want to be well again.
My question to you is...Is there a cure or treatment for this after surgery or do I now just have to live with the muscle spasms, pain, etc?

I am getting ready to have my 2nd surgery this month after the cervical disc replacement. to begin it was too big and now they tell me they don't make one that small... Nice one size fit's all..