Hi, I am a 25 year old female. I am usually an energetic person who keeps busy all the time, even after working till 8 pm. But for the past 2 weeks, I have been feeling a constant fatigue. All I want to do is lie down at home. I have a constant ache in between my shoulder blades (not bad enough to make me skip work, but bad enough to make me miserable), and a dull ache in my legs (below the knees)

Initially I thought I had pushed myself too far, and a week of rest would be good, but after almost 15 days and no change, I am a worried person. During the past week I had an attack of worms, for which I had taken a dose of Albendazole (de-worming tablet). What am I to do about the fatigue and ache in my feet and upper back?? Please advise!

having neck back pain ,also pain in the lower part of my back swelling of the feet and alos in my leg