I am convinced I have a medical problem at this stage, ive had a full blood work up and everything was fine. im constantly tired have a sore stomach my muscls ache all the time iv started feeling constant nausea and occasional dizziness and for th past few days i have been extremely thristy with a very dry mouth. Please help

Well, if you are a woman I might say you could be pregnant, but of course if you are a man, that doesn't apply now does it. Did they test for anemia? I am sure they did due to the fatigue or tiredness. Is it possible that you have the flu or a bad cold or how long has this been going on? Also have you been examined by your primary care physician? There are so many possibilities right now. Perhaps you will return and give us a little more information. Are you able to keep things down? Lost weight or gained it in the past few weeks? How are your sleep habits? Thanks for your post and I will watch for you when you return to give more information.