I am 16 weeks pregnant and have been having lower back ache for the last week now for the last 3 days accompanied with stomach aches that do no change with rest or position or release of gas. They are not crampy but feel like a dull tearing ache. Sometimes so uncomfortable I cant even finish a meal.

I asked a health care professional who said maybe it was hormonal???? but they were unsure. is this cause for concern?

Thank you,
Lisa

Your pains are coming from your aching ligaments. You get these pains when your uterus starts to stretch and your body starts to get more and more adjusted and ready to deliver. By you being 16 weeks, it's the perfect time for your pains to start. I know because I am 18 weeks pregnant myself, and I started dealing with my abdomen pain about 2 weeks ago. There's nothing to be worried about. Just your body getting prepared for the growth you'll be going through within the months to come before you actually deliver. Hope that info helps you out.

iam now 16 weeks pregnant and also getting the lower back pains and pains in my belly.. which arnt my normal gas pains or whatever.. im unsure of wat this is i get to see my midwife 2morrow i hope its nothing serious.. i spouse i better start getting used to the pain lol.. but sumtimes it is so hard to even lay on my back bcos my belly hurts.. :-(

i am only about 9weeks along and i have a 24/7 tummy ache thats just wont go away i cant even eat bcuz the thought of food makes it hurt more and i just dont know what to do. is there anything to help calm the pain? ! %-) ! 3

well im 16 weeks pregnant and my stomach has always been hurting scince 11 weeks i just found out that i have a infection in my stomach called H pylori which feels like heart burn and i can never finish my food and a tummy ache all the time ,i told the doctor and he took blood to test for that infection he was right.

heyy everyone :)
i have a question.

for past 2 weeks i been getting on & off bad cramping all day . i not due for my prd for another week. but i never gotteb early cramping. could this be a sighn of early pregnancy? i took a test after being late last month but then gotten my prd weeks ago was negative. but i have a gno appnt. nxt week and was jus wanted to prepare myself if it could be a chance im pregnant . i know some women who was pregnant and still on period for a month or even 3 months and i know everyone had diffferent symptoms . my mom did kno she was pregnant with me til 5months. she was irregular and never got sick. is there a man sighn to look for for?

thanks much <3
Lauren

pls email for details: ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hey everyone I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and for the past week i have been having a constant tummy ache. I have taking all the remedies and meds that the docs have informed me to take. At night I'm barely sleeping cause of the pain and now im feeling pressure in my back. Can someone provide some feedback on what i can do, even the thought of eating sometimes causes me to have an instant tummy ache.