I can feel something moving in my anus, when i reach down and feel it i feel something shooting back inside, it feels like a parasite.

Ive been to see 3 different doctors and am freaking out about it. It seems to have got a lot worse over the last few weeks. Is there any type of parasite which can emerge from the anus and jump back in?

i have taken mebendazole (1 weeks course 2 times a day) i have also now resorted to drontal, a dog dewormer.

how do i get my doctors to listen to me, they just shrug me off.

it is a real feeling, not imaginary, i can actually touch whatever it is sometimes and feel it slip back in very quickly and its is scary. It feels about slightly less thick than a pencil... please help

Most likely you are infected with the human roundworm Ascaris lumbricoides. The adult worm can measure a foot long, and can emerge from the anus, mouth and nasal passages, usually at night, in the unsuspecting victim. It can migrate to the biliary duct, pancreatic duct and the appendix to cause obstruction. In rare cases, it can perforate the intestine resulting in peritonitis. I am surprised that your doctors just shrugged you off. Your lack of health insurance may have been the reason behind this.
When you are using antihelminthics for pets, you need to adjust the dosage with respect to your body weight in order for the medications to be effective. Be watchful for any undesirable side effects of the medication.
I understand there are herbal remedies for roundworms. I encourage you to google this for more information.

Hello, I hope you are still active in here, I have experienced something quite simular the last year or so and still do. I don't know where you are in the process of getting rid of it. My ressearch has led me to the conclusion that diet should be the main focus, cause it is my guess that that is where it arrived from in the first place - meats to be more specific. Please get back to me and let me know how goes. I can collect allot of links with information concerning genuine and true information concerning a vegan diet if you are interested, and also a woman who waterfasted and got rid of a couple of worms i think. My believe is that way more people than we would dare to think have this kind of worm living inside of them. Hope I hear from you.

Mikkel

Get some Food grade Diatomacious Earth and take a teaspoon fool with 8 ounces of water every day. This stuff is good for humans but it slices and kills parasites and insects.

you have a coccydynia desease consult to the very experience surgeon

That's what I did

Hi . Don't worry it's not worms. Sometimes we don't have a complete bowel movement when we are constipated. So there will be bit of faeces in your anus which creates a feeling that something is moving. Next time this happens just sit on the toilet and try to have a complete bowel movement. You're not supposed to feel the movement of parasites . They are too tiny.

It's hemroids. I had the same issue.

hi did u cure this as i am having same issue i think its a centerpeed thats hatched inside and is now leaving looking for food! what happened to u? i dont know what 2 do!!!!

can humens drink that then? as iv been covering myself there with it hoping it will go in and get cut, but think as it can return to wet damp place (anus) that this stuff wont work??

Agreed, if you have no health provisions, go heavy on the watermelon mono diet for a few days. Squeeze some lemon over the top. Then, day 4, flush with 16oz, tomato pulp and two shots of apple cider vinegar mixed in. Twice daily with your regular consumption of food. For two days. Use organic ingredients when possible. You could also try the baking soda and water drink twice daily for two weeks. Parasites rarely survive in an alkaline environment. I'm not a doctor and this is not medical advice.

Greetings. I have a similar problem. I resorted to African herbs but nothing helped me. It goes away for two days only after consulting with the doctor. When constipated i get piles. This has been a nightmare for 4 months now

I don't know about her but I have had this problem 3 times now. I had 2 colon/vaginal fistulas. This is where the colon has a hole through the colon and can come out somewhere else. I told one surgeon and he make a very ugly remark maybe you have a gerbal in there. It went away for a while between the 2 surgeries. It started again about 3 weeks ago and recently I passed this long skinny thing and I took a picture of it. It wouldn't mush up as gross as this sounds but the feeling is a terrible one. Bad thing I went to my Gastrologist and had an endoscopy and wanted to show him the picture but it was all about my severe reflux and my esophagus had to be stretched as I couldn't get the food/ liquid to go down so that's better but this. O event is there. I thought it was gas around the rectom. Now I'm concerned maybe it was some sort of parasite and maybe more but my stomach bothers me so much. I guess I'm gonna have to go back to him. It's a horrible feeling and this thing I passed came out when I wasn't feeling movement.

I can tell you from first hand experience the answer because I had this problem. I knew I had worms and my doctor also shrugged it off and just told me to take a mebendazole tablet. When that didn't work I took the whole course of 2 a day for a week and then again 2 weeks later. Still didn't feel better so told the doctor I think I had a tapeworm because I thought I could see bits in the toilet (which could have been anything) and he said no they are rare.. I pleaded for the medication for tapeworm and he finally agreed and said I had to do a stool sample first. Stool sample came back saying no worms at all. I took the tapeworm medication anyway ALBENZADOLE and guess what. When I went to the toilet 3 days later a big long flat worm had come out instead!! It was like masking tape or packing tape and nearly just as wide! So everyone there you go, even when the doctors tell you you don't have one, and stool sample is normal you can still have one!! The answer is ALBENDAZOLE not Mebendazole. The hard part is getting your doctor to agree you nerd it.

Very interesting. Ive had the same weird worm moving around issue for about 4-5 years now. I lived in China and Indonesia for two years so i think i picked something up then. I don't get any of symptoms except for the feeling down there. I've done a couple of stool tests over the years and nothing showed up. I'm thinking of ordering Zentel online. What was the dosage you used?