For the past month I have been suffering with flu-like symptoms: stomach ache (nausea), extreme fatigue and muscle weakness, congestion in nose, ears and throat, sore throat and stomach bloat. How can I get rid of whatever this is?

It's hard to tell what is causing your symptoms. You might want to visit your local physician to maybe get idea of what you may have.

The best thing you can do is rest. Try drinking plenty of fluids and not stress yourself out until you can get rid of whatever it is you have.

I have a friend who has the same symptoms and after several months of different diagnosis and hospitals it has been determined that there is a growth on the pituitary gland.

I have the same problems and I think that they could be a stress related problem

This sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome (formally known as ME). It causes sore throats and IBS symptoms as well as fatigue. It can be mild, moderate or severe. Look on the NHS Direct (UK) website for further information. Hope this helps.

It sucks cuz i have a really bad headache never had one this bad, stomach ache, stuffed up nose, and the back of my throat really hurts! Whats goin on! I'm in pain and it really hurts!! :'(

im not certain but u msy be sick :!:

I ate too many crisps now my stomach is screwed up... :/

Well i have a sore stomach so i try resting and drinking hot fluids like tea,warm water,etc so u should try it too

I HAVE THIS TOO! Did you ever find out what was wrong?? I also experienced a week of hives, the doctors put me on steroids which took 6 days for them to go away but they eventually did. Respond ASAP!!

I found out I have an ulcer. It was only when it became bleeding ulcer that I put two and two together. I've had this symptom for 20 years. An ulcer is caused by a virus (or is it bacteria) that can successfully be treated by antibiotics.

I had these symptoms chronically and after being diagnosed Celiac and going gluten free I no longer suffer these symptoms

I have something similar as well, has any one found a solution. Have been dealing with this for about 4 years or so. Been off and on PPI and gastro docs and no solution. Have tried all the natural remedies out there and no solution feeling desperate at this point. :-(

Ppi? I've already claimed mine!