i have been off the depo injection 6 months now i have had periods every month but still not falling pregnant i have been wrking out my ovulation dates an tryin to have intercourse on the days but even if i do still nothin happens could there b some thin with me or is the depo still in my body

I had problems with the depo provera shot and that is why I stopped taking it, I had a total of two injections and it took 1 to 1 1/2 years for me to get a regular period again. Anyways alot of people are skeptical and think that the depo shot has alot to do with infertility. I agree because me and my husband have been trying for months to have another baby and it just isn't happening but also ever since I got off of the depo which was like 5 years ago I have not been on any type of birth control or anything and we have always had unprotected sex but I have never conceived. I also still have not had a period since October so I am now on a medicine that is suppose to induce AF and we will see what happens. But my advice is to go see your doctor, tell her/him that you have been trying actively to get pregnant for six months, most doctors will send you to a fertility specialist if you have been trying for atleast 6 months with no success. Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!