I was on depo shot for 9 months. My next shot was scheduled for April 2007 but I decided not to get because I wanted my body to get back to normal so I could start trying to get pregnant. Well I did not have a period until the beginning of September 2007, since then my periods would come on like every other week (so I have had 3 periods since the beginning of September), each period lasting for 5-8 days with a normal flow (starting of light, then heavy, then ending light). So my question is when do I ovulate? Or since I have my period so close together am I not ovulating? IIs it still possible for me to conceive with this type of cycle? And is me having my period every other weekend just a temporary side effect of coming off of depo? Thanks for any help!

Hi there. Am experiencing the same symptoms you are. Am wondering if you did end up getting pregnant? I am currently TTC and getting my period every other week after stopping the depo shot 1 year ago. Please give me feedback.

:-) this is how I feel about everything with depo I got on depo after my miscarriage not thinking and really upset about losing our baby May 5th 2011 I was told to go back July 20th to get another one I didnt not I was just told I had a chemical pregnancy noe on provera hoping to get pregnant soon baby dust to all

The last time i was on yhe depo shot was febuary and stopped and having irregular periods the whole time and trying to get pregnant but i dont know when i will ovulate