PLEASE>>>> PLEASE>>>> PLEASE

DO NOT TAKE THIS SHOT.

I took  this shot just 1 time after my 3rd baby with my first husband. All healthy pregnancies and conceived very fast. This shot gave me a non stop period for 1 year. EVERY DAY - EVERY MONTH for 1 year. I was 22 years old when I took this shot.

Then 6 years later I remarried. It took us 3 years to conceive our first baby. At this time my doctors told me I was having blighted ovum's. Miscarriages. The egg developed with no sperm to fertilize the egg. The  egg then ruptured to cause miscarries. Then with my 3rd baby with 2nd husband. The doctors told me she had an echo genetic foci on her heart and she might be born with down syndrome.

So, now I have been trying to conceive for the last year and I have had maybe 10 natural miscarries. I believe DEPO PROVERA is responsible for all of these problems.

If you want children later on in life. Please if you are younger. Do not take this shot. I have also heard to many other stories of people getting cancer and having to have a full hysterectomy from taking this shot.