I missed the 5th pill on my pack on a Friday and because I take them at 6 in the morning I did not notice it. I took my pill as usual on Saturday and Sunday and on Sunday I had unprotected sex. Later that morning I saw I had missed a pill so I took the extra dose. Could I be pregnant? The pills I didn't miss were all taken at the same exact time (6 am) as I have set an alarm on my phone for that purpose. I've been on Loestrin 24 for 8 months now...

User avatar 495 posts
Missing a pill dose reduce the protecting. All you can do is wait an see.
Iv missed pills in the past and been ok. But its no a certain. Everyone is different.

I to have missed a pill here and there at times. You have been on bc for 8 months now so i wouldn't worry to much. You took your pill on Sat. and Sun. then had sex, i would say not to worry.

something similar happened to me... except i was supposed to have my period yesterday (wednesday) and its now thursday lunch time and still nothing.... how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?