I had a medical abortion then two days later me and my bf had unprotected sex and uggh he ejaculated inside of me. So stupid I no. I took a plan b a couple hours later even though I was concerned for my body's health. We still have unprotected yes sex a week later but we use the withdrawal method and i started taking my birth control pills. But because I had the medical abortion is it easier for me to get preg because I know the bcp are not in my system yet. I only took the plan b pill that one time and every other time he withdrawals. Is my risk of getting preg higher because of my hormones?

You have a chance of pregnancy even with the withdrawal method. If you don't want a pregnancy your best method is to use condoms. Birth control takes time to work so if I were you I would have your bf wear protection.