I started taking birth control a few months ago. The only reason I started it was to lessen the intentsity of cramps. Which it didn't really help at all. I've decided it really isn't for me. I cry all the time now, I've gained weight, I'm just miserable. I know I have to be extra careful if I stop taking them when it comes to sex, because my hormones will be all out of wack. I always use condoms no matter what though. I don't want to just stop taking them cause I don't want my period off schedule.  If i continue with the rest of the hormone pills will I be okay if I just stop taking them after? Skipping the sugar pills and completely stopping. Will my period be off for a while? 

when you stop taking birth control pills it is dependent on what pill you are taking. if you are taking the combined pill you should finish your pack first and then stop. your periods will be off for a while whilst your body gets used to the changes in hormones. 

alot of that seems normal but check with your dr to be positive