my boyfriend fingered me for the first time recently, and it hurt a lot and i bled (i've never had sex). i think this means he broke my hymen. if he did, does that mean i won't bleed the first time i have sex?
thank you for listening!

Hi Melissa: Not neccassarily! If you BF didn't use anything on his fingers - such as a lubricant, then he might have actually scratched you! It is a very sensitive area, and if he didn't have smooth fingernails etc, he could have done that! It takes a LOT of force to break the hymen! And it could still be there, some women actually tear over several times! Also some women have been known to break their own using tampons - but this is rare! If you are of a nationality or religion that you MUST have a hymen in place and your BF HAS torn it, there is a surgery to reattach it! So don't worry about that OK? Just be careful in the future, because I guarantee you honey, things can get REALLY out of control FAST! Good luck and health honey1

Thank you so much! You're really helpful. :-)

cl me on 8817250312. i'll reply soon. Sex Consultant

my bf fingered me today!nd i bleed i dunno wht was that!the amount of blood was only on his figers ! that was my hymen or something else? coz he fingered me so hard and his fingers were dry ... im confused :s i also having paint in my vagina

You bled because his fingers were dry, he obviously didn't try to turn you on before he fingered you because if he had you'd have had a wetter vagina. This isn't your fault, it's his, and you should make sure he knows that! The blood could have been from your hymen or just because he made you sore.

Paint in your vagina? What do you mean?

pls i need help. I was fingered when i was 15 and i bled a little after feeling a sharp pain in my virgina that was the last time. Am 18 now and i havnt had sex is my hymen broken or will i still bleed when i have sex again?

You may, you may not, just like if you bash your nose sometimes it bleeds, sometimes it doesn't, there's no way of knowing. More importantly, it doesn't matter. Bleeding can occur whether your hymen is broken or not and equally you may not bleed whether your hymen is broken or not.

My boyfriend fingered me after using honey and wine as a lubricant... I started to bleed but without pain,I wasn't aware that I was bleeding until he said so and stoped fingering me,I felt no pain and i bleed for a while...does this mean my hymen is broken and am no longer a virgin

i fingered my gf with dry fingers and she's a virgin and I broke her hyman I think, but she's now been bleeding for 4 days and having stomach and vaginal pains. the color of the blood is bright red.