i had sex for the first time yesterday and i was bleeding , i know thts normal for the first time . i thought the bleeding was going to go away the next day. my bf and i enjoyed ourselfs a lot and we wented to do it again the next day which is today , but it started to bleed again ..is that normal ? and its still bleeding right now & i know its not my period cus it just ended two days ago. is there something wrong with me ? do i have a STD ? i doubt since it was the first time for the both of us :/ do i have some kind of illness than ? :O im scared pls help me :/ o.O

iam dr.waleed.as the cases ive studied this thing happens in many virgins.its normal the thing is if u had sex yesterday u should give a break .try it again after couple of days.okk keep in mind dat health is greater then pleasure .stay well.thanx