hi, i would just like to know if it is normal to bleed 10-12 days after my 1st day of period? i've experienced this for 2 consecutive cycles already. i had my period last dec 23, 2006 and it lasted for 4 days only, then last jan 3 & 5, i had bleeding though the color is redish brown, light flow and did not last that long. at first i thought i'm pregnant cause i also felt that my breasts are tender and a bit heavy. i also often feel light-headed. but last jan 21, i had my period and lasted for 4 days also. then just yesterday night jan 31, i had bleeding and it's red though the flow is light only and did not last that long. any idea, what this could be? by the way, i'm newly married and have regular menstrual cycle usually 25-30 days cycle but average is 28-day cycle... thanks.

I've had the same thing happen to me. I had my regular period Jan. 1st and since yesterday (Jan12th) ive been having a light red/brown discharge. im scared i might be pregnant or something... anyone have any explanation?!

I'v experienced the same thing for more than three years (every cycle) and I've seen many doctors.. and all of them said that's normal

hi we are newly married on march 27 2010 we are having good sex while intercourse. My husband is so much interested in kids.
Can you say in which dates we should do more intercourse .......as iam getting periods regularly every month. In this month i got periods on May 29 to June 03 ( 6 days ). So my question when we should sex in the menses time or after menses time... physicians says that 12 days after menses if u have sex u wont get kids 12th to 16th days r egg releasinfg days in women that time u will get kids so in june month in which dates we should do intercouse where this 12 to 16 days falls. I hope u got my question and iam eagrly waiting for ur answer pls send it to my emial id

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

this is only caused with the change in horomones, or a dramatic change in the body. If you have just went through a marriage this could be why this is happening to you.

You could have experienced "ovulation" bleeding (not implantation bleeding nor menstruation). Ovulation bleeding is also normal. :)

I have been bleeding 12 days straight and no signs of stopping. My period is always on time like clockwork except a few select instinces where it came too often but it was still the same amount of bleeding for regular days, I talked to a doc that was just stress. This time its never been this long ever. Does anyone have an answer as to y thi

No for 21days

Hi. im 19 years old. and i have always had a regular 4-5 day period. but this last period i bled for 12 days straight heavily changing my tampon every hour... and still spotting. i did have alot of stress build up but everything is under control and back to normal except the spotting and almost two weeks of full period. what could be wrong? 

Hi Lild, im in the same trouble. 13th day today. Still bleeding. Did you ever found out what was it ? What we're the steps you took
? My Dr. Says I should wait tI'll next month ...

Hello! I just wanna ask is it possible to have my menstrual period today Feb.16 after i got it last January 31-Feb 5?

I had my period January 11th,2016 for 5 days , and January 22, my period came on again. Whats going on?

hey my cylce went off on july 11 and today july 20 my panties were filled with blood and I've been spotting. what could that be

My cycle went off on 6th jan n Jan 17th my period came on again. Wats going on?

I'm having the same issue, any one can help answer these question .