alright, well i've been masterbating for awhile, i had my period slightly early so it's been about 2 weeks sense then, i'm wondering if i might have just started my period again...anyway, i started bleeding, like i was on my period, and that usually doesnt happen. Could i be on my period or maybe i scraped the lineing or something? Someone please help, it's kinda freaking me out. If it's something major i want to know right away, because i'm kind of scared to tell my parents.

i'm 25 years old. i dont usually do masterbation until one week i had to do it for 4 days because i just need to do so. after 2 days i noticed that my urine has clot of blood. this really bothers me a lot. is this normal?

:$ This has happend to me before as well... it freaked me out too, but it's ok I found out. Just take a break casue you may have just iritated your skin in that area while doing it. So just keep clean and let it heal, then go back to it if you feel like you want to but just becareful not to over do it so you don't bleed again. at least thats what I did and I am fine, however if you just continue to bleed and feel bad down their then perhaps a visit to the doctors would not be a bad thing.

Right but honestly I don't think it's a big deal I just think you might have iritated the skin and you just have to be more careful next time. ;-)

okay, im 14. last night i was wiht my boyfriend and he fingered me. it was the first time anything (other then tampons) have been up my vaginia. and he did it more then once. the first time it hurt a little but nothing happend. and the second time it hurt quite a bit. on our way home, he turned the light on and found blood spots. it turns out i started to bleed after my second time. is this normal? what should i do? should i go to a doctor?

your flippin 14 years old you shouldn't have a guy even if it's your boyfriend finger you. anyways you might have hurt something. nothing major. just don't let him finger you if it hurts alot, it could be something major. you could have broken your hymen or he scratched something on the inside. if you stoped bleeding then he did scratch something, if you didn't either your on your period early or there is major damage.. see a doctor, or talk to a female adult...

well i was materbating and rialised that i was bleeding i have long nails and could it be that i have hurt my self should i go see a doctor

OK I know this is an embarrassing topic but i have been masturbating for almost 11 years now (I am 21 i know started when I was pretty young). I use to masturbate regularly and everything was fine. my periods were regular, not blood in-between months. well a little over a year ago I found my true love, well we started to have sex and stuff and everything was fine until last December. in December I was suppose to start my period on the 28th, i didn’t end up getting it until the 30th. needless to say we were both pretty freaked out but I finally got it and everything was ok.... until the next month I started on time, but the blood that was on my pad... was so dark that it almost looked black, I ended that period and Februarys and Marches was the same dark blood, now by this time I was freaking out and about to go to the doctors, when in April, it was a normal month... everything was fine, then May came and I flipped out. no period what so ever not even a little blood for spotting. So i took a pregnancy Test and it came up negative, I was very relieved of that, June July and August were somewhat regular, before December I had never had spotting before a period, well for those three months I got spotting before I started. Now comes this month.... after Augusts period I have only masturbated once or twice (which seems to be the norm lately considering between July and august I think I only masturbated two or three times which is not normal for me) I use to masturbate anywhere from 3 to 4 times a week to daily. But I'm kind of afraid to now because every time I masturbate I bleed. I don’t penetrate myself I only rub my clit until orgasm, that’s how I started and I have never really liked fingering myself. That’s why I am so confused by the blood that I get. It’s not a lot, just enough for me to see when I wipe almost like I am spotting. I just want to know if this has ever happened to anyone before or that its normal or what because I wonder if anything is wrong with me. I took a pregnancy test about 5 days before my august period and it said negative but it may have been too soon right? I don’t know I am just sort of freaked out and need some advice. I would go to the Doctors but I really don’t have the money to go and see him. So please can someone give me some advice. I have tried to research it but I keep finding articles that are similar but not quite the same.

i am 33. i masterbate but i never go inside. sometimes afterward i bleed. i know i did not scratch anything inside. i just recently started my depo shot again. could this be why this is happening?

The same thing happened to me and i also wish for and answer. it is rather frightening i really hope someone can tell me something. anything helps

This happens to me to and it just started happening when I grew out my nails. I don't think it's serious because I went to a gianocoligist and he checked everything out and said everything looked normal but I didn't tell him about the bleeding during masterbation. does this mean I should stop masterbating as long as I have long nails?

I have a similar problem, because i am 13 years old and i have masturbated for 3 years. i stared with small things, and now i use cucumbers and extra large toys, and my vagina usually bleeds, it hurts a little bit but i don't know why.

It's probably cuz ur so young and ur vagina is not use to having big things down their yet. I would ease up or be more gentle.

20yroldlostgirl wrote:

sieanna wrote:

proof read b4 u post stuff like (stoped) or saying Quoted "anyways you might have hurt something. nothing major. just don't let him finger you if it hurts alot, it could be something major" u said it might not b major then turned and said it might b major! MAKE UP UR MIND DUDET! lolzzzzzzz

(im a blck girl trying to sound white by saying dudet)

I am 34 and masterbate 3-4 times a week and have since 14....recently I have noticed a little bit of blood on the toilet paper afterward and it seems to be mixed with what I call ladycome....I have worked for anObGyn for 7 yrs and have never heard of this...I got a little scared at first then realized that if your pap smears are normal and you're not bleeding heavily AND you're not experiencing any pain, it should be nothing to worry about. My advice is simply this: Find a Dr who will cut you a break for cash(selfpay) patients and at least have a pap done....if that's normal then I believe its fine...also ALWAYS be honest with your physician....believe me they've heard and seen worse!

So I just was masturbateing, and I was putting my finger up there, and after a while I started bleeding. Not sure if I am hurt or on my first period.