I felt pain during anal, but I let him finish. After words, I noticed blood from my butt. More than just a little spot too. I wiped and wiped then went to bed. This morning I wiped and noticed more blood. Is that normal??
Also sometimes he'll switch from my butt to my vagina. Is that okay that he does that??
:?

I have had anal sex for about 6 months know with my boyfreind I always make sure he wipes his penis off before i let him stick it in my vagina due to infections...

Well, the tissues in the anus are not generally USED to have something inserted into it. It's best to start out gently because it's not so hard to tear it and cause anal bleeding.

Also FREAK NO. It is not okay for anything to be in contact with the anus and then the vagina. There is bacteria that lives happily in and on the anus that can wreak havoc once in the vagina. If your boyfriend insists on switching back and forth, have him clean off in between. And not just a quick swipe of a towel or rinse of water. Make sure he is clean.

I had anul for the 1st time last night with my boyfriend, he switched from my butt to my vagina and im on my period, it hurt when he was in my butt but i just let him finish. then when i woke up i noticed blood. im a bit worried. %-)

Same thing happend to me last night, but he fingerd my butt like a couple weeks ago it bleed too, so im not sure if this is the same cut from then too because ive noticed trce amounts of blood on my stool, from then to now. its never really hurt much and going to the bathroom never hurt much. sometimes a little itchy.
should i be worred, because it sounds kinda normal just a litle diffrent..?

Both inside and outside you have blood vessels called hemmorhoids. It is entirely possible that those blood vessels were comprimised. Preparation H is a good product to use to have the vessels shrink and heal. It usually takes 5 to 7 days to completely heals. If you are not better by then see a physician to make sure you do not have an anal fissue which is a tearing of the anus. The physician can write a perscription for medicine that has a topical anesthesia, steriod, and a base to heal the fissure. Avoid anal sex for a couple of weeks to allow you tissue to heal. You may turn the tables in the interim and do anal stimulation on your bf while masturbating him. Once you enter his anus he may get a healthy respect for your anus and how pleasurable it is if you take your time. Good luck.

Starting off. It is NEVER OK TO SWITCH FROM THE ANUS TO THE VAGINA. Read that again please. You have soft tissues in your anus and easily torn. Possibilities are the sfincter, bowel, even internal hemorroids exist and all they are is blood vessels too close to the outer tissue and so exposed. Also easily torn and infection can easily set in. He should only switch from your vagina to your rectum, not the other way around. Up inside you is a warm, moist, dark environment just waiting for foreign bacteria to get up in there and get to breeding itself. There is going to be alot of foreign bacteria on his penis when he pulls it out of your anus. On a more personal note: I haven't a clue why he would want to put his penis up you (or anyone's) anus to start with. The idea of feces on my Penis is repulsive. The only reason for anyone wanting to make use of another's anus that I can tell is exercising his power over you and humiliation of you. I'm sorry, but that is my view.

The First thing you should do is wash the area well.  Don't use soap as it will irritate it more.  You are really going to want to take it easy for the next few days and make sure that you keep the fissure clean.  The best thing to do is avoid them so you dont get them again.  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Just make sure you keep on top of them and they should go away pretty quickly.

wow.. a pretty backward view, sorry for saying, youre honest with youre opinion and i respect that totally, its not for every one, we have a joke in england.. anal is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. :) and one odd thing about anal sex, u dont get faecies on your penis.. it doesnt go right into the large intestine where the faeces is kept. and it has nothing to do with me wanting to dominate my wife, it just feels good, for both of us.. most of the time l0l ;)

with so many WOMEN saying they enjoy it...how can you be so nieve and closed minded ? you should probably just stick with the whole "its just not for me"

that was towards your no reason but to humiliate and exercising power...clearly that isnt the case,since so many guys can say that there girls love it

sorry about the bleeding. I do not have an answer for the bleeding but I have caution for u. DO not let him switch from having anal to viginal intercourse. He has to go both ways, let him wear a condom for eg for anal. He is transferring anal bacteria to your vigina and this can be very deadly. anal bact is to stay there and viginal must be kept free of the anal stuff. You are the one to suffer when u get some wierd disease and he will move on to another woman. protect yourself. research some more on this but hey, he is enjoying and one day, u will be sick in bed. condom on the anal and another condom in the virgina. PROTECT YOURSELF NOW FOR A BETTER TOMORROW. Educate yourself, read book and or just ask the doctor, even online. pls pls. stay free on anal bacteria in your vigina. the vigina is precious..no poop stuff in it honey!

that sounds like a hemorrhoid. Esp with the itching. Go to the doctor and get it checked. It never hurts to be safe.

Thats normal my first time having anal sex was all bloodie it hurt but I enjoyed it though. Also depending on ur guy's penis size. Ps this might sound nasty but your going to shyt blood nothin to worry about

Your advice on the subject discussed was on point and fantastic, but your personal "note" was rude and unwarranted. There are a lot of nerves in the anus which cause a lot of pleasure when stimulated, and it's tighter, which heightens the sensation as well. Feces on your penis? That is gross. Which is why normal, educated people use enemas before anal sex. Also, betcha didn't know this,but as a male, your g-spot is inside your ass. You're seriously missing out if you've never tried a prostate massage which involves, guess what! A finger...inside your rectum. It's actually good for you, too...helps prevent prostate cancer and all that. You sound pretty smart, so as a piece of personal advice, stop being so dang ignorant and close-minded.