My boyfriend and I are a bit inqusitive to say the least, when it comes to our sex play. We have both experimented with urethral insertion, mostly with no side effects. He's become a bit enthralled with placing his little finger insidee of my urethra and moving it about a bit. We've done it once or twice before, and of course, due to stretching, I did bleed a bit, nothing serious, just a few little spots. The bleeding was over after an hour and within 24 hours all of the swelling and stinging when I urinated was completely gone.

This time however, I am still bleeding when I urinate roughly 6 hours after, and there are small clots. It isn't just little spots on the paper when I dry myself either, but enough to leave a decent sized red stain in the water. Is it possible that it is simply from more tearing this time than before, or should I call in tomorrow and set an appointment with a doctor?

Don't worry unless the bleeding continues for more than 3 days :-D :-D

It's probably just some tearing or a cut from his fingernail but a little finger seems like a rather large thing to be putting in there. What do you stick in HIS urethra for fun? :-D

I know the tube they pulled out of me after the heart surgery looked about as big around as my little finger but I certainly can't get MY little finger in there. o.O