I have been experiencing unusual bleeding and I can't seem to find a reason online or anywhere. It seems to be happening too often to be considered spotting bleeding after a period.
This is the first time it has ever happened to me.
I am 33 years old without child.
I am not on birth control pills
I've never been known to spot bleed before and if there was a small amount, it was always dark in color.
My last period was Dec 4th: It was a very normal period except for the fact there was a bit of pain inside the vagina area on the left canal side which I felt was caused by a tampon that didn't have a plastic inserter. I normally experience a lot of dryness in that area towards the end of the period so, that should make sense and I would rule out the pain being from improper insertion.
a few weeks after that, I started noticing that every-time I was sitting on the toilet for awhile, very bright red blood would come out. It looks thin and quite a bit would come out enough to fill the toilet (but this could be because blood can change the appearance of water with just one drop). It was not through the anus but, through the vagina and it would stop when I wasn't on the toilet so I would assume that it's not spotting bleeding. The color appears to be very fresh new blood and not leftover.
I am very certain that I am probably not pregnant but, I wouldn't rule it out completely. If I have had regular periods without missing one at all, I couldn't have had a miscarriage so I really don't know what this could be.
Is there anything else that it could be?
I haven't experienced any abdominal pain at all or anything else unusual in that respect.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

There are many causes for abnormal bleeding after period. They can range from physical trauma from the insertion of IUD, to infection and cancer. If you are voiding fresh blood without accompanying pain or abdominal cramps, the possibility of cancer of the vagina, cervix or uterus is very real. You really need to see a doctor. This is not something that anyone would want to second guess.