So I had sex with my bf & after awhile he cam on a rag. I went to the bathroom to pee & I came back & we decided to do it again. We did it for like 2 minutes & then I went to suck his penis & I swear I tasted semen. He said he wiped his penis off well, but im concerned. Help. I need answers..

you cannot get pregnant by sucking his D**k and tasting his semen.... if you used a condom and you were on birth control you should be fine..

Hi Tooyoung,

You may have tasted semen.

He had just ejaculated so there was semen in his urethra. Going at it for 2 minutes may have resulted in precum forcing the semen out, so yes, there is a chance you can get pregnant.

Wiping off his penis will NOT get rid of the sperm inside his urethra.

Please help!! Had sex with boyfriend last week. Used condom. After ejectculated wiped the penis with toilet tissue then about 5 mins after I sucked his penis then he put it in me. Could I get pregnat? Please help!!!

You sure can.

You can't wipe off the INSIDE of his penis, the urethra. Just inserting his penis can squeeze any semen out and into your vagina.

With any sexual contact there is a risk of pregnancy. No birth control is 100% effective either.

Sorry but what are the percentage of being pregnant?

We can't predict that.

There are just too many variables to say. It depends where you are in your cycle and how much sperm was released.

There's a chance.

Sorry to ask a lot questions but my last period was 27th June and ended on 4th August. I haven't had my next period yet. And my bf and I had sex on 16th August. So is there a big chance of being pregnant? I've also been really stress this month. So I don't know if it the stress making my period late or I'm pregnant? Please help!

I'm assuming you mean you had sex on 16 July.

No, there isn't a big chance. You would normally ovulated between days 11-16 of your cycle. Day 1 is when it starts, 27 June. You had sex on day 19. The egg is only viable for about 48 hours.

It may have been "just" late enough.

Yeah I mean July sorry getting mix up with the months.
But it's nearly the end of this month. What if my period doesn't come?? :(

It's too early to test. You need to wait at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, before you test. That's all you can do. If you decide to test, use a name brand and you MUST use your wake up pee for the best accuracy.

You can sometimes just be late as well.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for all your help

In your opinion do you think I'm pregnant?

I don't think so based on the timing.

If you have a "normal" period then you aren't pregnant.