I'm 39 yrs old with fibroids. My last period was Jan 9, but I started bleeding on Jan 23 and haven't stopped yet. The flow has been light, but the blood has ranged from being brown to dark brown and then black with black clots. Now it is red. My temperature remains at 98.1 while my normal temp is 97.7. I also noticed that the blood only flows when I urinate as the flow is extremely slow. o.O

I went to see my obgyn and I am waiting for my blood results. She indicated that my uterus was enlarged. Could I have been pregnant and now I going through a miscarriage?

I am not going to apply anything but your symptoms may be indicating miscarriage like you thought. Haven’t you had an ultrasound to check for fetus presence?

My best friend had a miscarriage before she even found out she was pregnant, this is why I know some stuff. I got pregnant 2 months after her miscarriage, so I read all about it.

All the symptoms you provided do resemble miscarriage, vaginal bleeding with clots. At the beginning of miscarriage gray matter may be passed first and this would be embryo and placenta. Bleeding can last weeks after miscarriage changing colors from from bright red to pink.
Did you experience any abdominal pain, in the pelvic region or low back pain. These could be miscarriage indicators as well.

When are you getting the lab tests?

However, big uterine fibroids can also cause bleeding between periods as well as heavy and prolonged periods as well as pain.

It would be best to wait for the results and see what your gyno has to say!

Let me know how it went!

I am having the same exact problem. I started spotting two weeks ago which turned into brown blood with black clots, and now red blood. The flow isn't consistent either. I usually start bleeding when I go to the bathroom or have sex. Other than that the flow is really light to the point that I dont have to wear a tampon. What is going on with me>

Guest wrote:

I am having the same exact problem. I started spotting two weeks ago which turned into brown blood with black clots, and now red blood. The flow isn't consistent either. I usually start bleeding when I go to the bathroom or have sex. Other than that the flow is really light to the point that I dont have to wear a tampon. What is going on with me> [/q---------------------------
did u ever find out what was wrong? going thrue the same thing

I am 18 yeARS OLD on september 25th i had sex and the condom broke. the next morning i took a plan b pill . that fallowing week i picked up birth control , this is my first time takeing birth control. and i continued to have sex
my doctor told me to start my birth control pill the sunday of my cycle. my cycle was supose to start around 18th a sunday but its started on the 15th a tuesday i bleed really heavy the first day but the last 4 days were very very light AND THAT IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME my cycle is allways 5-6 days light the first day and heavy the second but then it just fust flows thrue the rest. i started my first pill on sunday the 18th . but then on october 28 i started to bleed light. today is november 9th and i am still bleeding. i havent stopped takeing my birth control pills. but the bleeding is scareing me. it could be any thing im haveing a feeling its a miscarriage, but im not bleeding heavy and there are no chunks just dark blood flowing. what could this be. HELP!! PLEASE!!

Im 22 years old n been bleeding for going on 3 weeks now.. my period never acts this way iv been off birth control since July 18.. it stops then come back on. my back has been hurting alto i took a pregnant test at the hospital around July 18... N it said no can something really be wrong with me

heyy.. the same thing happened wid my gf. but we didnt have sex..we have sexual intercourse and the same prblm strts now.. what to do..plz reply me as soon as possible..

Did you find out what this was?

Same thing has happened to me but i've been off birth control since January and only got what I could classify as a bleed beginning of September which lasted about 2 weeks but no sanitary ware required. It's now happening again (1 week and counting) and constantly painful.

If you haven't been to the doctor's about I suggest you do - mine sent me for a scan and blood tests and it revealed that I've got Polycystic Ovaries which can cause this.

I've been bleeding for 2weeks now, it keeps going brown then blood red. What do you think it could be?

i am 24 and i have been bleeding for 2 months off and on, spotting and bleeding bright red to dark red, to medium red, so frustrating, i dont know whats wrong with me, i have took so many prego test and they all come up negative, i dont understand.. right now i have been bleeding for 2 weeks straight.. i have no pain, altho i am very tired thru out the day.. some one please help me figure this out..

well my tubs are tied an I started light last week on the 13th an then that sat it started heavy an now it want stop it had some clots in it an I have been going throw some tampons like a box in a weeks time what is this whats going on I think it may be fibrose but I'm unsure can someone please help me out

I am 19 years of age, I have been bleeding for 2 and a half weeks now, I have been having strange spotting changing colours regular, only heavy when I use the bathroom to uniterate. I haven't had any pains in my stomach while the two weeks which doesn't make sense, my skin has gone terrible and I never suffer with spots, there is no sign of pregnancy in my bladder in the doctors, but it is unknown for, I have had bloods taken, could be my hormones but I haven't been feeling myself. What shall I do?

Did you ever find out what happened? This is exactly what I am going through

Im haveing the same problem idk wat to do im scared an my stomach aches every day

Hi I'm currently about this problem that I have been bleeding for most then two weeks. And it has this small to it. I'm on birth control pills Lolo the blue pills. Should I be worried about it and go see a doctor. I'm 28 yrs old.