hi! i appreciate any answers i can get. I recently started a new job and missed a few of my pills. i started bleeding, which has happened before to me. i continued to take my pill and the bleeding continued. it was wierd. id bleed in the morning, have no bleeding for most of the day and than bleed again. Anyhow, i finished my pack, and waited for my period. it didnt come. ive been having pregnancy symptoms, but 4 hpt's say negative. I havent started my new birth control pack because i dont want to hurt the baby if its there. Is there anyway that the bleeding i experienced was my period and im just not pregnant? i dont like my family doctor, so i havent gone for a blood test .

Hi, im 20 and ive been taking the birth control pill since 2009. Last month I missed one month of pack because my insurance card was being renewed so I couldnt get a new pack. Anyways I didnt have my period for last month so I when ahead and started the new pack once I got it . Before the last week of the active pills, which I had only 4 left to take I had my period. I started cramping and I just continued to take my pill. Its 5-6 days and I still have my period, with bad cramps were midol or motrin cant help, and blood clot coming out everytime I use the restroom. this is really unusual because I usually only have my period for 3 days and its light . Now this is different and I was wondering if this is normal and is happening because I skipped a month of birth control pills.