I have been on birth control for over a year and I woke up this morning with a brownish red patch in my undies. Does anyone know why this may be ?

Hi, ok my friend and I had unprotected sex the 11th of Feb and I found out that I was ovulating the 10th of Feb. He did not ejaculate inside of me he said, but i am sure it was alot of precum and alot of my fluids. We had sex 2 times that day and 2 times the following day and 1 time the next. All the times we had sex they were unprotected and he use the "pull out" method. The 14th i woke up and I had a little bit of blood which was bright red to come out when I went to the restroom. i placed a tampon in and when I went to remove it to replace it with another one it was kinda dry coming out and with little blood on it and it hurt badly coming out. That went on for two days. I stop bleeding on the 17th. I usually bleed alot when I start my menstrual but it was different this time. The question is... Should I be worried if i am pregnant? I googled so much information about having sex the day on or after ovulation and all of them said that it is a chance that pregnancy can happen. My calendar app says that my next menstrual wont be until march 31 and that cant be...... Oh and I forgot to mention that I havent had sex in almost two years. Can you someone please reinsure me or please help me because my mind is going crazy.