Hello! I've been really worried.

Last friday (Feb. 3) my boyfriend and I were fooling around. Our genitals were rubbing and he ALMOST went it. But he didn't, nor did he ejaculate. I'm aware that he did pre-ejaculate, but he told me that he peed several times and showered after his last ejaculation so there couldn't be any sperm or just not enough sperm. I've been worried and stressed out all week at the thought of possibly being pregnant, even though it's such a low chance! I was supposed to get my period on Feb. 10 (28 day cycle) but on Feb. 9, i had brown (Not dark) and bloody discharge. It was mucus-y and enough to fill up one pad. It wasn't heavy at all. It was a flow between light and medium. When I had this, I had extreme cramps (like what I usually have during my period) and my vagina felt sore. I took an advil to calm the cramps, but the discharge (which I thought was blood) stopped and if any came out, it was very light. But yesterday, (Feb. 10) I woke up at 5 in the morning because of cramps. I went to the restroom and there was blood! It was like bright red. The color looked like my usual period color. But compared to my other periods, the flow seemed pretty light or maybe medium. It wasn't the type of flow where each step I took, something came out (like my usual one). And the cramps I had weren't as extreme. It seemed a bit on-and-off throughout the day. But I had enough blood to fill up a pad and change to another pad. Now today (Feb. 11) it's almost the same thing except there isn't as much as yesterday. It's a bit on and off too! Like the blood wouldn't go to my pad, but whenever I would go to the restroom and try to poop, blood would come out (along with a little bit of those chunks but not a lot of chunks). I've been having neck-aches as well as a little bit of cramping. Also, my breasts don't seem sore (like what happens when I'm on my usual period) but I think they have gotten slightly heavier. 

Could this be implantation bleeding? 

Since I've been so worried and stressed out all week, could this have affected my period? Like making it a lighter flow, the brown/blood discharge, etc? Could it cause the cramping and neckaches?

Should I take a pregnancy test tomorrow? But will the bleeding affect the results? Please answer. I'm desperate for answers. I'm way too young to have a baby. 

i think more than anything your going to have to stop stressing yourself out easier said than done i know but i think alot of what your describing might be stress related.

Thank you so much. I tend to over think and stress a lot.

Ok first of all a pregnancy test wont do you any good. My sister in law took 4 after she missed her period and they all came up negative until she was almost 3 months pregnant. If the bleeding continues longer then your normal period go to a gyno. And relax. Theres always options if you are pregnant. AND just to let you know it only takes one sperm to get pregnant.

YES THEY R WRITE TRY TO TAKE AN EASY AN STOP STRESSIN AN GO TO UR DR AN TELL THEM EVRYTHING  JUS LIKE U TOLD US.

Did you ever figure out what it is?