Ok, so I've been having sex with my boyfriend for awhile. We decided I should get onto birth control. So I go on it, and I've been on it for about 15-6 days. We were having unprotected sex and he didn't pull out fast enough. And it got inside of me. Should I be really super worried or what?? I'm in desperate need of advice!

Hi so two weeks ago (March 1) this guy and I had unprotected sex for the first time, however, it was only for 2 minutes max and he did not finish inside me. He finished outside my body and away from my vagina like 10 or so minutes later. The day we had sex was roughly a week before I was expected to get my period (which I understand is a "safe period"). I DID end up getting my period on the expected day (during the night on March 6). However, the past few days I have had lower abdominal cramps, nausea (threw up once), back pain and my boobs are sore. Although I should point out that I overthink and stress out a lot and throw up when really stressed. I also played volleyball so I think that can contribute to my back pain. Today (March 14) I went to a medi-center and took a urine test and it came back negative, however, there was a large amount of blood in my urine (not visible to the naked eye). I went to take a blood test too and haven't gotten results yet. Could I be pregnant? My gut says no, but I am still really worried. And what about the blood in my urine, could that be left over period blood since it ended 3 days ago?
Thank-you

So to clarify: March 1: unprotected sex for 2 mins, did not finish inside me March 6: got my period on expected day March 11: period ended March 12-14 having symptoms and stressing out March 14: went to doctors and did urine test and came back negative, however had large amounts of blood in it Notes: I am on birth control and have been for 10 months. I have regular periods. I do not have frequent urination either.