I'm a bit anxious I had unprotected sex 3 times on the 15th Feb. with my husband. My last period started on the 8th Feb. The day after I had sex I felt very strange dizzy and weird. I have felt like that since, plus a strange lower abdomen dull cramping throbbing. My breasts are more rounded which usually begins week before period. My appetite has changed and I've been feeling mild nausea and Oh so very tired. How could I possibly be having these symptons so early if I was pregnant or is it something else. My last pregnancy was 10 years ago and I cannot remember any signs until I missed my period, then I had chronic sickness for 3 months.
Could I be pregnant if my body is very sensitive? :-)

I have been feeling somewhat the same as you, though without the boob swelling, just some tenderness on the right one. The thing is I don't normally feel the tenderness thing until 3-4 days before AF, and this began on day 18 of a (more or less regular) 28-30 day cycle, way too early!

I had unprotected sex with ex-bf (we're still close) on Dec. 31 very early morning, and felt dizzy and lightheaded later that day. It was the day before my projected OV day, and when I checked my calendar it was already too late for a morning after pill.

Was lightheaded again today in front of my 4th grade class, and they were so scared! Also notice my vaginal area seems to be constantly moist, not dry like normal after OV. I've been eating more, although I know this doesn't normally have to do with being PG, it could be normal AF symptom, the thing is I don't normally start getting any symptoms until about a week or less before she arrives. I've also had some mild throbbing on right pelvic side near ovary, kind of like AF pains, also some gas. Pain tends to happen more at night when I'm lying down, but really througout the day as well. Last night got a headache and an achey feeling all over like a cold or flu were coming on. Then later felt fine! No nausea though.

Kind of concerned, and while I'd love another child (my first is 14yo daughter) I can't imagine it would thrill my ex-, as we're not together right now (but hopeful for future possibilities) and he is trying to get his life in order (he also has a 7yo daughter, working full-time, going to school). Any ideas? Possiblilities? Can anyone relate? Am I just being paranoid?

Was lightheaded again today in front of my 4th grade class, and they were so scared! Also notice my vaginal area seems to be leaky, not dry like normal after OV. I've been eating more, although I know this doesn't normally have to do with being PG, it could be normal AF symptom. The thing is I don't normally start getting any symptoms until about 3-4 days before she arrives. This would mean I'm getting them a full two weeks before they're due! I've also had some mild throbbing on right pelvic side near ovary, kind of like AF pains, also some gas and gurggling in my tummy. Pain tends to happen more at night when I'm lying down, but really througout the day as well. Last night got a headache and an achey feeling all over like a cold or flu were coming on. Then later felt fine! No nausea though. What drives me nuts is that these could just be AF coming early for some unexplained reason!