Ill give a little details before explaining what I have. 2months ago in January I had sex with my boyfriend on the 21st and the condom broke so I took the morning after pill ... Then on the 25th I had sex again with my bf and broke again and so I went to go get a pill again. So 2 pills in a month. I had no side effects from the pills execpt for light spotting about a week later for about 2days(not alot of blood). I know the morning pill messes up your menstrual cycle so I had my period 2weeks late ( on Feb 26th). Ps: I usually get my period regular on every 28 to 30 day. So now for my story. After having a long talk with my bf we decided we wanted to start a family. So we started having unprotected sex since March 6th, march 11, 16, 17 and then on march 20 after intercourse like an hour later I started having very light pinkish in my undies, later on in the night it became more like blood. The day after (21st) it was bleeding but it didnt feel like a normal period. The blood was bright red but wasnt thick blood like a period it was lighter but alot of it(it was bleeding alot but wasnt thick). Then on the 22nd the 3rd day it was the same kind of bleeding and on the 23st and 24th it wasnt blood it turned into this really dark brown discharge for 2days. Today is the 25th and it looks like it stopped but i'm confused cause i'm supposed to be on my period around today or tomorrow, and what happened the past 4days didnt seem like my period and it was earlier. I also had cramps in my stomach and I usually dont have cramps when I have my period. My nose is blocked, I heard a kind of cold could be a early pregnancy symptom. So what do you think could this be a miscarriage? A early period that still hasnt got my normal menstrual cycle because of the morning pill? or a early pregnancy sign? I also never used birth control and other types of pill execpt the morning pill 2months ago. I havent got my period yet so I dont know if it will come or if I already had it from the bleeding I had for 4days

I think you should take a pregnancy test if it comes back neg go to the doctors. You might be pregnant sometimes if you take a test it might take a few of them till it comes postive so you might need to take more than one because sometimes some women don't have enough hCG in their urine to show up on the test so that's another reason to go doctors just incase. Doctors will help :).

Okay, so I'm trying to conceive I had a period June20 2015- June 23 I had unprotected sex June 24 27 July 1st 4 and 9th then my period came on again on the 12 of July until the 15 I has unprotected sex 16 19 20 23 28 the second of August 3,and 7 . My period was suppose to come on August 3-6 but it didn't I had sex August 9 and after we had sex I went to pee and I seen this pink discharge I sat there for a couple of minutes ....blah blah blah...later that day I started my period one minute it's pink and the next minute it's red it keep going back and fourth. Can you help me ?