Hello guys, my name is Megan

So on the 28th of May, I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend. He just put "it" in me once and then I pushed him away. On the 29th, I took Plan B (21 hours later) because both of us were so scared. And then I had my period on the 12th of June, normal period.

But then on the 2nd of July, I had PROTECTED INTERCOURSE with my boyfriend (he used condom). He didn't come, the condom didn't slip nor break. We checked by putting water in it. We just had sex for like 3 minutes so yeah, he didn't come. And I believe I ovulated on the 30th.

On the 10th(morning when I just woke up) , I got what I believe was my period. It was red, really bright red. First, I used a pantyliner, and then it filled up by 2 to 3 hours later. I changed to a pad, I wore it til later that afternoon, it filled up. At night, I changed to another pad and went to sleep. Next morning when I woke up, it also filled up. It still bright bright red

And thought it stops next day so i wore a pantyliner, but it wasn't so I changed it into a pad after 1 to 2 hours. I wore it until the afternoon and late at night, it filled up half of a pad. I changed it and then went to sleep.

After I woke up this morning, it wasn't as much blood, it was like the quarter size and it was dark red. I went to the restroom and wipe, I noticed it had clots in it, like huge clots (quarter size)

And now I'm wearing a pantyliner, it still a quarter size, and it dark red, like almost black.

My boyfriend and I hace been freaked out laterly, we're only 15
He said that I couldn't be pregnant because when we had sex, it already past my ovulation 2 days, and the egg was dead.
My normal period usually last til 4 to 5 days, and its really heavy.

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! I DONT WANT TO GET PREGNANT

so he didn't cum? and you only had sex one time with a condom withough him "getting off"? its probably just your period, and the "clots" are probably pieces of the lining of your uterus that comes out during your period. so chill out, theres probably nothing to worry about. you cannot get pregnant if there is no sperm (which comes out when he ejaculates a.k.a cums) even if he puts his penis in you without a condom- there has to be sperm in order to make babies.

thank you, it such a relieve :-)

haha, no problem.