Hey everyone

I am so worried and posting this question . I met a virgin girl last night , she never did any sexual thing before (100%SURE) . and somehow we ended up when she gave me a blow job !

Now , im reading some articles and it says that blow job is not safe ! There is a high risk of receiving HIV and STDs. Im so afraid . I confirmed her and she had no bleeding or any drop of blood in her mouth at that time, neither do i have any cut on my penis . 

Is there any risk that i have received any STD or HIV related sh*t !(That was the first time) . Im so scared .

If yes ! any symptoms ?

Please advise me .. 

Thanks

If you have sex, you may also have an STD, with subtle or noticeable STD symptoms. Straight or gay, married or single, you're vulnerable to STDs and STD symptoms, whether you engage in oral, anal or vaginal sex.

Although condoms are highly effective for reducing transmission of STDs, keep in mind that no method is foolproof.

STD symptoms aren't always obvious. If you think you have STD symptoms or have been exposed to an STD, see a doctor. Some STDs can be treated easily and eliminated, but others require more involved, long-term treatment.

Either way, it's essential to be evaluated, and — if diagnosed with an STD, also known as a sexually transmitted infection (STI) — get treated. It's also essential to inform any partners so that they can be evaluated and treated. If untreated, STDs can increase your risk of acquiring another STD such as HIV. This happens because an STD can stimulate an immune response in the genital area or cause sores, either of which might make HIV transmission more likely. Some untreated STDs can also lead to infertility.

STIs often asymptomatic

You could have an STI and be asymptomatic — without any signs or symptoms. In fact, this happens with a lot of STIs. Even though you have no symptoms, you're still at risk of passing the infection along to your sex partners. That's why it's important to use protection, such as a condom, during sex. And visit your doctor on a regular basis for STI screening, so you can identify a potential infection and get treated for it before passing it along to someone else.

Some of the following diseases, such as hepatitis, can be transmitted without sexual contact. Others, such as gonorrhea, can only be transmitted through sexual contact.

Chlamydia symptoms

i think that should be helpfull and do get a check up asap.

Thank you for your reply Sunny .

Yes ! i understand . But many of my friends , they have oral sex very often and nobody has any problem . In my case , everything is perfect yet but im just scared if something wrong has happened .Although!It was her first time and she confirmed that her mouth was clean e.g and neither do i have any cut on my penis . 

Im confused :( 

well if she is being honest, then no need to worry but if i were in your place i would do a medical test just to be sure and on a safe side.

It is far more likely that she will have got something from you if she's a virgin and you're not because when it comes to STDs passed via oral sex it is almost always the one receiving the oral sex than will pass something on to the one performing it.

Although you do not say your age, presuming you're at least 12, it is very concerning that the risks of STDs through oral sex have not been explained to you in sex education at school at the same time they would have taught you about condoms.

Thank you for your reply guys . 

Sunny . Which test should i go for ! Any specific name ?

Kg100 . Im 18 buddy , and Virgin (that sounds weird but yah ) . So as we both are virgins, there should not be many chances of having STDs right ? . I wonder guys getting blowjobs from many random girls without any protection , well then that sounds sooper dangerous .!!

man no shame in being a virgin, just see your doctor and he might help you out a bit, i mean more privacy or if you don't want to see the doctor just search online std or sti check.