Hi there,I went to visit escort girls for the 2nd time, im not sure whether prostitutes are way more STI infected as compared to escort girls? in terms of medical checkup..So she gave me BBBJ, I felt like wanting to put condom on cause i brought flavoured condom together but at the end, she did it without condom.In return, I went down on her, before it- I made something like dental dam from the condom and using some lube to stick the made dam on her genital.I started licking, and fingering her..So the questions are:A) Could I possibly get STI by going down on her with protection?B) What's the possibility of getting STI if going down on her with only using tongue but no lips-genital contact? My knowledge is Oral sex STI can only be transmitted through open shores/ cut on my mouth.

First of a hooker is a hooker no matter what term you use, Considering most std tests only show positive after the incubation period, testing means nothing. In the later stages of the incubation period she will be infectious. Your at risk from both bj and even with the use the dam. Vaginal secretions if she was infected and got onto your fingers, can be carried to your mouth eyes etc any mucousal exposure route.

Any symptoms like pink eye of sore throat see your DR tell him you possibly were exposed to an std. The same for any genital related symptoms. Go get a full STD screening in @ two weeks. You can be asymptomatic and become a carrier.

Antibiotic resistant strains of Syphilis are a real problem in the southwest coast area of the US. Antibiotic resistant Gono as well as Clam are on the up rise overall.

I agree with your comments 100%. Well said.