Hi! On my 18 birthday me friends took me into a bar. You know with all those exotic dancers. It was fabulous! One of them gave me lap dance. Later I paid her more for blow job. Best thing ever, you have to believe me! How I am hearing rumors that some guys got STD, herpes actually like that. I am worried because I didn’t have any protection.

From lap dance is not possible but from blow job it is. Those girls have very big chance to have some of STD like herpes, gonorrhea, and syphilis…etc. What were you thinking? You are 18 you should know better and have a protection. I suggest you to do all possible test on STD right away.

You shouldn" t be so into getting stuff from people that you don't know or haven't been to the doctor

Hey treacle',

Firstly may I remind you, CONDOMS CONDOMS CONDOMS!

Secondly, these girls have a high risk of STDs, goto a GUM clinic asap and get yourself checked.

Hun you are 18 now, time to wise up eh?! think of the consequence of your actions. learn from mistakes.

all my love
kee
xx

Actually the percentages of picking up an STD orally from one encounter are next to none. First of all, the only STDs that can be transmitted orally are herpes and HIV. For the time being, consider HIV to be a zero factor at all. And with herpes, there is little or no risk involved in getting it from oral sex. HSV-1 mainly infects areas other than the genitals, such as the mouth, and if it somehow spread to the genital area, the symptoms would be very mild. HSV-2, which is what most people are concerned about when they say Herpes, ONLY effects the genitals, and therefore, can only be spread through genital to genital contact.
I'm not saying that you should keep doing things like this, but you have basically a zero risk of getting an STD on a one encounter like this.

i am hoping that these comments are either made by naive people or ignorant ones rather than stereotypes...

WE.... (strippers) are not any higher risk of an std than the girl you meet at the grocery store. (maybe even less risk, given the fact our job often causes a hatred for sex, or men)

perhaps the wording was meaning just to this particular instance..... if that is the case, well then i agree.... just because you have to consider..... if you seriously recieved a blow job from a stripper, then she has probably given them many times to many different people..... i would say SHE is at high risk for an std.....

not strippers in general... but i, myself, if in a club.... would never accept any type of extra sex acts that go beyond the rules and laws.... as i would not risk catching anything from the girl who probably gave the last ten guys a blow job as well.....

not awesome... now if you think about the last ten guys you saw her dancing for you will become disgusted.... lol....

i am an entertainer, i have NEVER done extra for anyone, i am married, i have children, and i am at no risk for an std.... unless my husband is unfaithful (which i highly doubt.... but acknowledge is a real possibility)

so, forgive me for taking this a little personal.... and acknowledging what this girl obviously was.... a w****..... not and exotic dancer

People who abuse drugs and alcohol usually are at higher risk for std's, due to unsafe behaviors they exhibit while under the influence. Studies show there is a high correlation between substance abuse and exotic dancers. So sorry miss, if you are a dancer you are more likely to be an addict. Therefore, you are more likely to engage in high risk sexual behaviors increasing you chances for stds. And for the dude who started the tread, you live and you learn, but at least you are living. Get tested and strap up next time. Don't worry and live with no regrets.

Dancer: I don't break the law and I don't do "extras". The woman you described was a w**** (I would have said prostitute but meh).

Anonymous m***n Guest: You are a prostitute by law, do extras and should be ashamed of yourself.

Women who are intimidated by mere exotic dancer's are worrying about the wrong things. If you are loving and engaging in intimacy with a man, no topless lap-dancer in a g-string who draws the line at that could never be a threat to your relationship. You dear, by your own unintentional admission, are in for a world of hurt even if every strip-club in the world closed tomorrow.

I caught scabies from a lab dance at a very reputable club in my city.l All what i did was just touch the b***h all over for two songs. I havn't been with any woman around that time and the symptoms came out exactly two weeks after the encounter.(scabies take 2-6 weeks for symptoms to show). I had no extra *services* whatsoever. This cost me a lot of money to dis infect everything in my house plus the expensive medication that u have to apply over and over. I also gave it to the gf and we eventually broke up because of this shitt.

I strongly recommend that u do some reading on this and decide if you're ready for a battle with this disease before u head to the strip joint. Note that this was an *upscale gentlemen club* and no filthy bar with some naked old prostitutes in it.

I can definitly assure you that u can get an std from a lab dance. I caught scabies from a labdance i had back in may. The stripper was friendly so i touched her all over during a two song period(no privates). There were no "extra services" involved.

Two weeks later i developed mosquito-like bites that itched as hell during night. I was diagnosed with scabies and i had to spend lots of money and time trying to dis infect myself my house and car. Five months after I'm still struggling with it. I've also infected my gf who's also infected now, so is her dog. This happened at a clean "upscale gentlemen club" so it was no run down place with some old prostitutes dancing in it.

If u must get a lab dance do ur self a favour and don't touch those hoes.

First up - I am not a stripper, exotic dancer or whatever, but it's very unfair to tar them all with the same brush as the girl this guy met.

Most are people with standards just making a living, statistics can be used to show almost anything due to the nature of data collection, did they only talk to those who were depressed? did they talk to EVERY SINGLE STRIPPER to gather accurate information?!

HOWEVER the fact she offered you an "extra" and you took it means that this girl is a risk and is most likely not safe. Go get yourself tested, congratulations, you may have whatever she (and however many other guys shes "serviced") have. Let's hope it's not one of the big ones that can't be treated.

Remember, some STD's are silent and you won't even know you have them until they kill your fertility or are so far developed that they can cause major damage. So for your own sake, and the sake of any future partner in your life, get yourself screened at the doctors asap.

Learn from your mistakes, even most prostitues know well enough to use protection, so don't put your health at risk like that, it's just foolish.

Good luck for an all clear.

Not sure where you got your info but it is very common to get herpes from oral sex but only as long as there is an outbreak at the time. Chances are considerably slimmer with no outbreak during oral.

Yes you can and also you can encephalitis and have seisures for life!!

Get yourself tested. There are many home test kits out there. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I hate to say it, but I got herpes from a lap dance. And I was able to prove it. My partner was negative for any lesions or IgG titers for HSV1 and 2. She was the only person I was with sexually. I did not pull my pants down and the tip of my penis stuck out during a grinding lap dance. There was no penetration or oral sex. I wish I was making this up, but I had an outbreak 2 weeks later and was PCR positive for HSV 1 with a negative IgG for HSV 1. Now my relationship is on the rocks because she doesn't believe me. I wish there was more to the story but there isn't.