Am I at risk for getting HIV or ANY STD from these sexual activities? This is what I did: I have received unprotected oral sex from 2 different guys a few times each, French kissed them and a few other guys a couple of times each, sat on aguy's penis(which was covered by his underwear, which had a wet spot from his semen), and I had no underwear when I sat on it and after I got up, I felt wet around my inner thighs and buttocks; I kissed the shaft of a guy's penis without a barrier(gave him 2 quick pecks), and his penis felt dry when I kissed it and so did my lips after I did it, and I had fingering and mutual masturbation and got some semen on my index finger and wiped most, if not all, of the semen on his shirt(but I didn't see it either), and then i touched my inner labia(labia minora) with that same finger(it might have still been a bit moist from what i felt of it), and I also had an incident with him where I might have had some of his semen on my fingers and DIRECTLY touched my inner labia(labia minora). I got a hickie(which left a red mark on me), and touched a guy's penis(which seemed moist) and then touched a one day old open cut on my lower lip, and he rubbed his own penis(which might have been a bit moist from his semen, then he touched my genitals a few seconds later. I didn't see ANY visible fluid on his finger, but I'm concerned. Am I at risk for HIV? I had this happen. Is this risky for HIV, or ANy STD, ANY of it? Why or why not? testing needed?

Are you certain these man were HIV positive? By definition you may become infected if you have vaginal, anal or oral sex with an infected partner whose blood, semen or vaginal secretions enter your body. The virus can enter your body through mouth sores or small tears that sometimes develop in the rectum or vagina during sexual activity. I understand your concern. I would also be worried if there were the slightest possibility of HIV infection. I would say that the chances are quite small in your case, but you can never know. I'm not an expert, but I'm always optimistic, you should be too. You can find on the internet a lot of virtual HIV tests, risk calculator etc. I'm not sure how accurate these are. You can test yourself like that, but still, the best thing to do is the classical HIV blood or oral fluids test. I read that in some countries home sampling and home testing kits are available, you can ask in the nearest pharmacy if they have it. I wish you all the best.

No I am NOT certain that they have HIV, why? Evcen if they were, would it still be low to zero risk for getting HIV?

Yes, the chances would be low, but not low to zero. If you have any doubts or concerns you should simply do the test just to ease your mind. Or you can get in contact with those guys and simply ask them. There is no way to know for sure if someone else has HIV. Many people with HIV look perfectly healthy. Other people who are sick with HIV may have symptoms that are identical to other common illnesses. You cannot tell by looking whether someone is HIV positive. The only way to know for sure is if someone tells you. Today it just happens to be World Aids Day, and the free testing is organized all around the world. You can check out if there's free testing in your town today too, there must be. It is anonymous so you don't have to worry if someone is going to find out. Good luck.

Why not zero?

Are the chances of one getting HIV from having someone perform unprotected oral sex on them also zero?

Well, as for the oral sex with an HIV infected partner the risk is much less than with anal or vaginal intercourse. Still, there have been document cases of HIV transmission strictly from oral sex. With fellatio, there is a theoretical risk of transmission for the female partner because infected pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") fluid or semen can get into the mouth. For the mail partner there is a theoretical risk of infection because infected blood from a partner's bleeding gums or an open sore could come in contact with a scratch, cut, or sore on the penis.

What if I'm a female who had guys go down on me without a barrier?

In that case there's a theoretical risk of HIV transmission for the male partner (the person who is licking or sucking the vaginal area) because infected vaginal fluids and blood can get into the mouth. This includes, but is not limited to, menstrual blood. Likewise, there is a theoretical risk of HIV transmission during oral-vaginal sex for the female partner (the person who is having her vagina licked or sucked) if infected blood from his oral sores or bleeding gums comes in contact with vulvar or vaginal cuts or sores. The risk of HIV transmission in that case is extremely low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been a few cases of HIV transmission most likely resulting from oral-vaginal sex.

Okay, but aside from the oral sex, all the OTHER ACTIVITIES/THINGS that happened with me/I took part in were NOT risk activities for getting HIV, right?