can I have lots of hiv symptoms and do not have swollen lymph nodes?! please help me! im so worried and feel like commiting suicide

What symptoms are u having? If it is possible u are infected, get checked. How old are you, male or female, gay or straight?

thanks the the reply, okay here I go it start off when I had unprotected sex with a girl I barely know and I now regretted alot, I came down with a bad nasal congestion shortly after 2 days of the exposure as well as having chills. there wasnt any fever yet until the 5th day I experienced very bad headache and chills that are so bad Im shivering, I checked my temperature and it was 38.3 if im not wrong and it went down in 3 days after the help of Tylenol. my symptoms of headaches, nasal congestion, nasues. I went to the doctor twice, first diagnose as urti and the medications did not work. second took a tyhroid test and doctor told me it was fine. after one month of exposure I actually experienced head sweats during sleep, it is just the head and the neck that sweats during sleep. I couldn't take the stress anymore and check for window periods for hiv test and got tested on a rapid blood test and was negative this was 1 month after the possible exposure, the second month I start to feel that my tounge is very dry and check in the mirror, to my horror I saw a white tounge which I read on the net said was a hiv symptom too, but I took a look out for it for one month it didnt spread to the tonsil, inner cheek and roof of mouth like they said oral thrush will. I had very loose stools to as will as sometimes dirrehea like once a day. my muscles seems like it is wasting also I loss my muscles and my arms and legs feel weak. it has been almost 3 months I had this feeling and it isnt getting better, I felt so depressed and feel like commiting suicide. im going for a 3rd month rapid blood test to comfirm. few questions? are my white tounge oral thrush? they dont spread and my coating cannot easily be scrap of and it doesnt bleed alittle even if I apply pressure to brush. please help me. sorry for making you read this long.

Have you told the sexual partner this? She should also get tested and show you the results

I did ask her for her hiv status and she assured me that she is clean, she said that she did a blood work 4 months ago because of a plastic sugery that required that. and between the 4 months she had no other sex partners other then me. im not sure if she lied to me. im so afraid. do my symptoms sounds like hiv? I checked all over my body at the groin, neck, armpit but do not have any swollen lymph nodes.

It's far too soon for these type symptoms. The are late, not early symptoms. I believe all you would have felt by now are mononucleosis type symptoms, which is not what u describe. Come clean with your Dr. There are other SHE'S your Dr may check for. Good luck and be more careful in the future.

what are SHE'S? which means this symptoms of mine are too soon for hiv?

anyway to add on previously after the high fever for 3 days I never had fever anymore until this few days I always had a low grade fever of 37.6 or 37.7 which never exceed 37.7. is this hiv related?

Sorry, that should have been STD's (phone chgd).

Not sure of those temps, I'm in USA. Again, I doubt u have HIV, go get a full STD screen. If it's not another STD consider yourself lucky and be more careful!

thanks for your replies appreciate it alot. but all ars symptoms usually resovled on its own by two weeks right?

Perhaps, but if u fear a STD go get checked.

would a std not show any genital sign? like discharge or burning? cause I do not have any genital problems.

They can manifest in different ways, but considering u are male u would more likely exhibit sex organ signs.

now Im having dirrehea and sometimes normal stools.. what the hell in the world is wrong with me I checked for fever through the ear and it didnt show any signs of fever, the reading is either 36.0 or 36.8 and I have one more question for oral thrush. if I happen to have an oral thrush and it is here like for almost 2 months and didnt spread to the other cavity of my mouth are this thrush? my cough are mild and I always cough up phlegm most of the time. I do not have servere sore throat it seems more like a scratchy throat just sometimes irritating. doesnt hurt at all.