Four days after having unprotected intercourse I had the following symptoms: pain in the testicular area/epididymitis, slight burning sensation when urinating and some discomfort on my right side in the kidney area. 

I went to the doctors as soon as i noticed. I was tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and was treated for both before the results came back as negative. After a week of antibiotics I went back and was then treated for Trich. The symptoms decreased after a few days but are still persisting after seven days. The girl I had sex with tested negative for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, Hep B, and Herpes. 

After seeing the doctor for a 3rd time, she was convinced that I did not have an STD, or any signs of inflammation or any infection in my urine. She thought that either the symptoms were caused from some sort of psychological stress (yeah, no **** my balls are hurting), or that i need to go see a specialist in urology for something else besides a STI. 

My questions are:

Even though my partner and I are negative for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, Hep B, urinary tract infection and Herpes; and I was treated for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia (same antibiotics can be used for syphilis) and Trich, is it possible that I have another STI? Should I be worried about possibly spreading it? 

Secondly, If this is not an STI, what could it be? A kidney stone? Im still having pain in my testicles, at the very tip of my urethra and some discomfort in my kidney area and under my belly button. 

Finally, should I go see another doctor? The symptoms are much more mild compared to a few weeks ago. Should I wait a week or so and see what happens?

Thanks

suks for u dude

id go see another dr. im always worried ab getting a std but im married so im sure im ok ive got tested like 7times this year they all came back fine & im having probs. when i pee it burns before while & after i pee idk what it is unless its a uti. u might have a uti or stone.

Hey bro I just read your post.. Did you ever find out what the problem was? We have almost identical situations and I still have this problem.. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks!