Hi, over the weekend, i had kissed and licked my boyfriend's penis shaft. Not the penis head, just the shaft. He said he never had any sexual encounter before me. He said he did not notice any sore on his penis. We also made out and i gave him a blowjob. There was precum but i am not sure it dripped or that i licked the pre cum. Its been 3 days and now i notice a small pimple-like thing on my lips. Not exactly on the lips, its actually on the skin a little bit above my upper lip. I also noticed a small pimple like thing with pus on my vagina but i have never had sex. I also feel slight stinging in my eyes. I'm just wondering;

1) Are those symptoms of std?

2) Am i at risk for std, specifically/especially herpes and syphilis?

3) If i accidentally licked the precum, would it make a difference?

4) Does making out and giving ha****b to a person who have had a sexual history transmit std?

5) Is it easy to contract herpes and syphilis?

6) Is syphilis ONLY contracted through infected sore?

7) If my boyfriend and i never had sex and he never performed cunnilingus on me, is it possible to get some kind of genital std through only making out, ha****b and the licking penis shaft incident?

8) Do i need testing?

Hoping for a detailed answer/advice/explanation. Thank you so much in advance!

Some quick and brief answers as answered on your other post:

1) Are those symptoms of std? Yes, cold sore from herpes virus.

2) Am i at risk for std, specifically/especially herpes and syphilis? Yes

4) Does making out and giving hand-job to a person who have had a sexual history transmit std? Yes

5) Is it easy to contract herpes and syphilis? Yes

6) Is syphilis ONLY contracted through infected sore? No. Often there is no symptom. Can be infected by normal vaginal, anal or oral sex or sex toys of infected person.

7) If my boyfriend and i never had sex and he never performed cunnilingus on me, is it possible to get some kind of genital std through only making out, hand-job and the licking penis shaft incident? Yes.

8) Do i need testing? Yes

Hope this helps. If you want more detail, just ask

Thank you so much. I would like to ask, even if all these are risks for std, how high is the risk actually? And if my partner has not been fooling around, kissing and having sex with anyone, can he still have std and transmit it to me through me kissing and licking his penis shaft? Because that was as far as it had gotten, just the shaft. I did not insert it into my mouth and all.

What exactly happened? You have just said "I did not insert it into my mouth and all." But previously you said "i gave him a blowjob. There was precum but i am not sure it dripped or that i licked the pre cum."

Genital herpes is a common and highly contagious infection. It is usually spread through sex and is usually caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus-2 (HSV-2) or by the Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1). The virus usually responsible for cold sores is HSV-1.

It could be that you passed it to him, as the herpes virus can lay hidden for years.

While it is usually passed on through sexual activity (because of the moist membranes) it can be passed on through skin contact. So you could have had the virus, or picked it up from touching him, and transferred it when you masturbated. He could have had it and passed it to his penis when masturbating. You could have picked it up from him, or he from you, through touching. So I would hesitate to draw fidelity conclusions on the basis of the limited information you have provided.

The best thing to do is get tested to find out what you have got. He should get tested too.

I hope this helps

Im so sorry! I wanted to say ha****b but i must have had typed blowjob instead. What i meant was a ha****b, and i did not insert his penis into my mouth at all. I'm so sorry for my typing mistake. Just worried about syphilis, so when you answered, "6) Is syphilis ONLY contracted through infected sore? No. Often there is no symptom. Can be infected by normal vaginal, anal or oral sex or sex toys of infected person." does that apply to me too if i just kissed/licked the penis briefly, not even for 30 seconds. Would that put me at risk? Thank you for taking your time answering me.

That's OK. I understand the mistake. I had to check, though.
I don't think you would be at risk from syphilis from what you said.
I should have been more careful in my answer. I am sorry if I caused unnecessary alarm. It is nearly always contracted through open sores, but not always evident infected sores. Sores on the cervix would not be necessarily evident. Also they are sometimes passed to unborn babies (congenital syphilis). In general, syphilis will only be transmitted if a mucous membrane of an infected person comes into contact with a mucous membrane of somebody else.
The only possible risk I see for you is from HSV.
I hope that helps.

Thank you so much, that really helped.
Just a quick follow up questions;

1)Is HSV normal?
2) Can i get genital type of stds if we never had sex, anal sex, etc but we only kissed and i gave him a handsome and also that penis shaft licking incident?
3) Would it make a difference if there was precum and i accidentally without realising, licked it?
4) Should i be worried?

Thank you very very much.

1. HSV is considered normal (as normal as any infection can be!) It is very common. There are a number of herpesviruses, as well as those individual to different animals. All these viruses have the ability to hide in the body without causing symptoms, and then reappear later. Chicken-pox, shingles, and glandular fever are part of the Herpesvirus family. There are two types of HSV known as type 1 and type 2 (cunningly called HSV-1 and HSV-2). HSV-1 is typically the cold sore, but is also about half of new genital herpes cases. Either type can be caught on any part of the body, but lips and genitals are the most common places. You catch HSV the first time by being kissed by someone who has cold sore virus on his/her face, possibly even when you were too young to remember, but it could have been just the other day. It is only caught by direct skin contact. You pass it on by kissing someone when you have a cold sore (or when you feel that one may be coming. If the other person does catch it from you, sores appear on the bit of body you kissed. Oral sex is a common way of passing on cold sores from one person’s mouth to another's genitals (genital herpes). It seems you can’t give cold sores to someone who already gets them, so you cannot give this virus back to the person you caught it off, even on a different part of his/her body.
2. So it seems possible you could have got the virus from him through what you did. But you may already have had it. Getting it to your vagina (did you mean vagina or vulva - where exactly?) could have been by him touching you or by you touching yourself having touched your face. Did that happen?
3. If there were pre-cum, it would probably make it more likely, if you caught it from him. Your hand-job could have spread pre-cum down the shaft. But I would not worry about that.
4. I wouldn't be unduly worried, but I would get it tested and then treated. It is a condition that cannot be diagnosed by correspondence.

I hope this helps.

If you want to talk about your situation more, feel free.

Thank you for the thorough explanation! I feel so much better now. One question, when you say that it is transmitted through skin and skin contact, would the risk be higher if i have eczema?

Eczema can sometimes become infected with HSV. It can then develop into a serious condition called Eczema Herpeticum, but that mainly affects children. Direct contact with someone else's cold sore or genital herpes outbreak, especially when your eczema symptoms are flaring, can lead to Eczema Herpeticum. That needs treating as a matter of some urgency. Eczema Herpeticum is considered a dermatological emergency.

As I said earlier, you need to get tested as it can't be diagnosed by remote messaging. Hopefully, it wont be too serious if treated early.

Alright, thank you! Will definitely go for a testing soon. I just wanna ask a few more questions. I suddenly remembered something that had happened around 3 years ago. I had a relationship with a pretty messed up guy who took drugs and sex etc, however the relationship wasnt a sexual one, we only held hands, touched each others' arms, hug, and all those casual contact. So regarding this skin to skin contact,

1) if lets say this guy has std or even hiv, how easy would it be to transmit std/hiv if there were cuts present?
2) How deep must the cut be for it to transmit anything? Does it have to bleed at that time?
3) If the cuts were only on him, and not me, and i touch his arm where the cuts were, can it transmit any std/hiv
4) There was an incident where we were working and i accidentally cut my finger and he (assuming he has std/hiv) took my finger into his mouth and sucked the blood out of it. Will i be at risk from contracting anything from him? I've read that saliva does not contain hiv traces but i'm wondering because there was a fresh cut with blood present.

Thank you!

STD/STI covers a wide range of conditions; HIV is specific.I don't think you are at risk of HIV form the 'messed up' guy. Most STIs are passed on through sexual contact, but you have to consider each one separately. HIV is not thought to be passed on by saliva. In fact HIV is quite fragile, and antibodies in saliva would probably fight it. So when you ask the questions about STD/HIV or transmitting 'anything', it is difficult to be comprehensive. Skin to skin is more likely with Herpes. HPV is reckoned to be the most common STI in the UK & US.
Does that help, or do you need a more detailed response?

So basically, even if there is an open bleeding cut and he put it into his mouth, the saliva would kill any traces of it? Yeap, got it. But i would like to know more detailed, please, if its okay with you?

And also, i have a question regarding eczema. My eczema usually occurs around my wrists and neck. Assuming that i have std (just assuming the worst case scenario) would i in anyway transmit std to my boyfriend through kissing and giving a ha****b?

Sorry, I missed your posts
If he had HIV, not you, the open bleeding would not be likely to receive HIV
I will give more detailed response soon.