I am too freaked out to get tested. My boyfriends usually get tested for me to prove their clean. I have been with the same guy for atelast 7 months (he was tested too, all clean) he was my first that i've had sex with (protected) but we haven't had sex in almost a month and a half-two months. yesteryday i had light brown stuff on mypantiliner and i don't know what itis. i posted someting else and i got a response saying it was just hormones and it was my period coming, stuff like that. i just don't want it to be an std.. can you get stds from oral sex? like him going down on me? i'm so confused about stds and how they are contracted.

You CAN get STI's from Oral sex - in particular Herpes! BUT you usually have spots and pain etc, and a lot of Herpes ley dormant for years! with no symptoms! Also when they did the testing on your boyfriends they do a blood test for STI's too - so this would have shown up! THE only thing you can get is IF he had a cold Sore!

when he got tested he had a blood test and a urine test and everything came up negative. i haven't had any weird spots or any type of pain. so this feels alittle better. todayi talked to my friend who regularly gets tested about getting tested. i feel that i should get tested just to be responsible. but i am SO terrified. i am terrified of doctors, of the results, of doing the test. doing that stuff makes me faint.. and i'm not sure how i would do that. i don't have any money so i don't know where i would get the cash for the copay and i dont want to go to a clinic. i am so unsure of what to do. we talks about papsmears and that makes me dizzy just thinking about it. im' pretty sure i dont have an sti/std because i wouldve had something else pop up by now but still i am the tyep of girl that likes to be reassured. i wish i knew a close adult i could trust :-(

Most places have free clinics! BUT I don't think you do! Do you ALWAYS use protection? I am just wondering why your friends keep getting tested! DONT they use protection? NEVER have unprotected sex!! IF the stats hold up, within 10 years 1/2 of the population of the United States WILL have Genital Herpes!! So be protected! To put your mind at ease call the local STI clinic - it is usually free or low pay!

yes thats where my boyfriend went because he didn't have health insurance. but i really wouldn't like to go to a clinic they'd make me feel uncomfortable. their not really personable. well my one friend got tested because shes kind of.. been around. and she didn't always have protected sex because she was on birth control. her mom also knows so her mom has her routinely tested. my boyfriend has been with a few people too and i didn't feel safe with him until i knew for sure he was clean. yes, i use protection. but i've only had sex about 7 times. i don't use protection for oral sex though i dont really know how? i dont really know anyone that does. but i definately don't if i see a sore or anything funky. i don't thik i have one either but i'd just like to reassure myself.

you dont have anything honey I promise! since he didnt have a coldsore and was negative and u use protection that is 3 X the coverage so relax honey OK?

this made me feel a lot better. how do you know all this kind of stuff? like 4 or 5 years of sex ed in school did nothing.

I have 2 teenage boys! And ALL their friends have talked to me for years! On here I am the "Pregnancy Queen" The "Std Queen" And "Yeast infection and Penile Queen"!!!! o.O XD XD Not something I want to announce to the world!!!!

that would explain it. my period still hasn't come yet. should i be worried about the light brown discharge?

No! It's just a sign things are happening! Also know that you can be as regular as clockwork month in and out and then all of a sudden WHAM a wonky period or two! Just carry protection with you so you aren't caught off guard! Also DONT stress as theis CAN and wILL delay your peirod - causing more stress OK?

it came today! i think my boyfriend triggered it. if thats possible. we kind of messed around and when we were done, there it is. haha. thanks for everything (: you eased my mind a bit.

so i just recently found out that my boyfriend cheated on me about a month ago. and he had sex with this girl he doesn't even know, twice. and they both had oral. he also screwed her without a condom. and he got tested again today. now i'm concerned. now i definately want to go to my doctor to get tested. what do i do.

Hi honey1 Hopefully you have kicked this you know what to the curb? I want you to get tested at your local STI clinic - to put your mind at ease! Just remember NOT everyone has an STI so he might not have gotten anything, but it's always best to check anyway OK? Please let me know how you make out! Good luck honey and BIG hugs!

yeah. i did today. i feel like sh*t. i kept this card he got from the clinic so i could get his results first. i dont want to go go a clinic. i really don't want an sti.. it was like a month ago and idk. wouldn't i have had something weird happen to me already? this sucks! if i was gonna get tested i would want to go to my pediatrician. but then it would show up on my insurance thing and my mom would know. i have no idea what to do. i want to wait atleast till i get his results back.

also i haven't had sex with him, or even given him oral in the past month or two because of when we broke up. he has gone down on me. though.