I would like to know what the symptoms are if you have burst blood vessels in your neck.

Could you please contact me *****

Regards

Sharon Cahill

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

It is really hard to tell when you have internal bleeding. Many people can get injured and die from internal bleeding but here are a few pointers and questions to ask yourslef:
Did you hit your neck on something hard?
Does it hurt really bad?
Do you have swelling at the site?
Is it a strange purple, red and blue color?
Do you feel nauseous and dizzy?
If so you should contact a doctor ASAP
hope tis helps

i could see the blood thourgh all the skin where it had popped

Hello Sharon Cahill,

Burst blood vessels may be startling but they’re usually not serious at all and are very common.

If you wonder how this is happening here are some tips. Usually burst blood vessels are caused when a clot forms and makes the blood vessel bulge from the added pressure and afterwards the vessel is weakened and it breaks.

Blood vessels in the eye are very small so they’re easier to rupture but the same thing is easily happening on the other parts of the body (as on neck in your case).

If you have burst blood vessels too often you should contact your doctor because this could be a sign of high blood pressure and you need to be careful regarding to this.

I had a blood vessel burst in my neck, after fusion neck surgery. Never felt a pain, or bust, but on morphine. What I did notice was my air supply slowly closing off within an hour and half after I sit up in hospital bed. I thought the anesthesia was wearing off and I was feeling the swelling from surgery, hard to swallow my salava, but then it got worse and finally, I lost consciousness as they rushed me into OR, and they intubated me and, saving my life, until they could find the problem. I was so grateful. When they took my neck collar off in the OR prior to blacking out I lost my eyesight, but before, I seen in the overhead mirror that I looked like JABA THE HUT! No neck..the blood had clotted and cut my air supply off while filling up my neck with clotted blood. Not one pain the whole time!

Can my neck blood vessel burst if i was bitten by my partner? Is that bad?

Can burst blood vessels in the neck cause a clot which can then cause a stroke