Please answer about cause and cure for broken blood vessels on fingers

I FREQUENTLY GET BROKEN BLOOD VESSELS ON MY FINGERS FROM SLIGHT PRESSURE. MY FINGER TURNS BLUE AND SWOLLEN. COULD YOU TELL ME THE CAUSES AND WHAT I SHOULD DO.
THANK YOU,
NANCY JACKSON

I too get these broken vessels in my fingers my Dr advised me to drink tonic water the quinine is supposed to help!

I recently broke a vessel in my fingers. Apparently its from an accidental hit against something hard. It swelled up and slowly bruised. My fingers was in pain. Saw the Dr and he suggested to ice the injured finger for a good 20 mins, elevate it. He also prescribes some anti swelling meds for me. Hope it helps.

There are many possible reasons for the broken blood vessel on your finger, but the most common one is that the vessel simply  breaks because of the sudden or repeated injury to that area. Injuries might also be caused by prolonged exposure to water or cold and even later, water and cold tend to make the injury worse. Some people experience this because of conditions such as poor circulation or high blood pressure.

The first thing that will help is vitamin E rich cream that helps to rebuild and strengthen the skin, but in cases when the problem is in the repeated broken blood vessels, you might need to see a dermatologist and go for more definitive forms of treatment such as laser removal. These treatments are usually not expensive.

I have this also so the doctor ran test and you d the cause to be due to autoimmune of the liver.

I've been getting these randomly without hitting my fingers on anything for over a year. What kind of test was it and what kind of problem with the liver?

I've been experiencing this for a few years now. But not as recently as the last 6 months or so. In the last week 2 different fingers "exploded" , it usually takes 3 or 4 days to completely heal. I work with cold produce and my hands are always cold and wet, and I've also got a problem with high blood pressure, most likely from smoking. I'm convinced that is what happening. The sensation is very inhibiting and itches in a way, but not very painful if you can somehow not use the finger. It happens to me when I grasp things, picking up boxs with the inside of my fingers, sometimes it swells up right away sometimes it takes a minute and turns purple. Sometimes only a small dot, and sometimes the whole side of my finger.

50 bllod vesels cracked

I was looking through the freezer last night and i could feel the vessel burst in my thumb
This is the 2nd time it has happened to me wondering if it has anything to do with blood pressure

I think I broke a blood vessel in my finger today, moving a sprinkler of all things, ha ha. I rubbed Lemongrass essential oil over the blue area and the pain went away quickly. It's been about four hours and the blue is already fading and no pain. I hope this helps others!

I'm going to try this, thank you!

I have experienced the same thing, except do not work with cold or wet things. It can happen turning a doorknob for example. I have low blood pressure, so it is not due to high blood pressure. Dont smoke. Do take B-12 and thyroid meds.

I get broken blood vessells often in my fingers. This one however, is not turning blue and there is a bump. Just curious if anyone else has this. It only hurts when I hit it against something or pick something up?

That is not true, and this has nothing to do with the skin. Capillaries that break are deep down under the skin and it is best to see a naturopath who can prescribe blood vessel strengthening supplements.