Every once in a while i get this strange buzzing/electrifying feeling when I move my eyes back and forth. It is a very strange symptom i know but i it comes and goes. Normally staying for a day or two then leaving for weeks, sometimes months. But its been happening a lot lately, like every other day. Im not taking any medications. I smoke cigarettes and occasionally drink.The electrifying buzz feels as though your funny bone feels but in my eyes. The it buzzes from my eyes throughout my whole body sometimes radiating to my fingertips. It happens fast and travels fast. Less than a second.Can anyone help or guide me to a similar discussion??-Z

hi mrzgrey

there is something as floaters,,,is this what you have?

Eye floaters are small moving spots that appear in your field of vision. They may be especially noticeable when you look at something bright, such as white paper or a blue sky.

Eye floaters can be annoying, but they generally don't interfere with your sight.

Occasionally a particularly large eye floater may cast a subtle shadow over your vision. But this tends to occur only in certain types of light.

Most of the time people learn to live with eye floaters and ignore them. And they often improve over months to years. Only rarely do benign eye floaters become bothersome enough to consider treatment.

But sometimes eye floaters are a sign of a more serious condition. You should seek immediate medical attention if you notice a sudden increase in the number of eye floaters.

Immediate medical attention is especially important if the floaters are accompanied by flashes of light or a loss of side vision. If you have these symptoms, see an eye doctor right away. Without immediate treatment, you can have permanent vision loss. These symptoms may be caused by:

• Retinal detachment
  • Retinal tear
  • Bleeding within the eye

there is a way you can rid of this health issue

regards

caesar