Hello! I am curious if eye blood vessels could be broken for I was explained that my eye could be reddish for broken eye blood vessels and it is not like I have pain or some other discomfort but it looks ugly and is scratching sometimes and I am curious now what could have caused my eye blood vessels to get broken and what could I expect – when this could disappear. Thanks!

I have the same problem with my broken eye blood vessels and despite it is not painful it still causes discomfort and it may last pretty long up to 2 weeks sometimes and I usually am taking some eye drops or even artificial tears just to reduce those scratchy sensations. Anyway this condition with broken eye blood vessels is known as subconjunctival hemorrhage and it is not precisely known what could causes it but I am pretty much sure I am dealing with broken eye blood vessels whenever I got cold accompanied with strong coughing and sneezing as well as with vomiting. I also think that lifting heavy things could have caused you these eye blood vessels problems.