I was wondering. Everytime me and my patner have intercourse i end up having a lot of gas and often go to the restroom and i end up with some brown/yellowish discharge. I was wondering if this is normal or shold i be really concern. doesn't have always but sometimes it does and sometimes looks like pup.

I think you should see a doctor about it. I can’t say if the gas and the discharge are related but the discharge you are experiencing could be due to a sexually transmitted disease.

It makes no difference if you have ever had anal sex, the bacteria could get from vaginal to the anal area and you could be having symptoms in the anal area as well.

If it really is waste that you have been expelling, you could be having problems with the anal sphincter then.

If you have been having anal sex, then the farting and the discharge after it are kind of normal. The discharge would indicate waste with sperm that you should be expelling anyway.
If any of these suggestions suit your case, I would suggest you talked to a doctor and tried to fix this problem.

My wife found that either using the restroom right afterward avoids this problem, or me ejaculating very deep in her anus. If I do that, it seems to absorb most of it and she rarely has any discharge.

yo are you talking about ANAL. after i clean out my as****e, my buthole is still wet, i slide my dildo up in there and start riding. i dont need lube because this white/clear liquid that looks like semen. it is slippery just like semen and works better than lube. its completely normal. im a 15 year old guy and have never been screwed by a real penis, so i dont think i have stds but i have done bareback once, i was on top. its just anal juice!!! use it to your advantage