Hello, I had anal sex with an unknown guy almost 2 months ago. That was my 2nd anal sex after 1 year. I'm gay. He ejaculated inside of me. After the intercourse, when I got home I tried to get rid of the sperm through bowel movement. I had bleeding. I think I had laceration. For the next day, still there was sperm coming out and bowel movement was very painful. For the third day, there was still white, sperm-like discharge, very very painful bowel but no more bleeding. I could feel the pain when the feces was about to come out. The pain lasted for 1 month but until now there's still white rectal discharge but not as much as before. I'm really scared to go to doctor. Right now I don't feel any pain while doing bowel movement. The only symptom I have right now is the discharge.

Could it be STD? or just because of laceration?

Dude, go to the doctor!!

First of all, you do need to go to the doctor because this sounds rather serious if you've had it that long, ESPECIALLY if it's painful. Another thing is, you should always use protection, especially if you're a gay male, because you never know if you can get STDs from unprotected intercourse. It's the same for straight people. If they have sex, they need to wear condoms or have protection too.

Go to dr. Definitely an std. Better hope u didn't get aids.

HI,I WAS HAVING ANAL SEX WITH MY GIRL AND I NOTICED THAT IF FEEL LIKE SHE USED SOME KIND OF LUBRICATION AND I STARTED TO PULL MY PENIS VERY SLOW ,WHEN MY PENIS WAS HALF WAY OUT I WAS COVERED WITH THIS WHITE MUCUS THAT LOOKS LIKE SEMEN ,I GOT MAD AT HER AND ASKED HER WHAT IS THAT,SHE REPLY TO ME SAYING SHE DOESNT KNOW,CAN SOME BODY TELLME WHAT IS THIS?