:$ My husband and I had anal sex this morning and all day I've had extreme cramping and almost a burning pressure feeling in my abdominal area . I also had slight bleeding afterwards. This isn't the 1st time we've had anal sex but it's the first time i've felt such discomfort. I'm in extreme pain please help

Hi! You mentioned that you were bleeding rectally?! I would definetly call your doctor if you are having that much discomfort and especially bleeding!!! You can try putting a heating pad on your abdomine as well as taking a warm bath. This should help. Also, make sure that if you use the heating pad that it isnt on too high so it does not burn you. More than anything, contact your doctor if this persists or if you are concerned. Good luck.

Jeannine

You may have already had internal scarring and the sexual play could have caused a bit more damage. Or perhaps there was insufficient lubrication. The abdominal pain could be gas pain...and believe me, gas pain can get intense to the point where you want to faint. I concur with Jeannine - get a little heat going on for you, be it with a heating pad, an electric blanket, or a warm bath. If you continue to bleed and feel pain after 24 hours, give your doctor a call.

it's air!...air comes in...It's very painfull....For me a good meal did it...couse the food pushed everything out...

My husband and i have had anal sex on several occassions. This time however immediately afterwards, I could barely stand and sitting or standing made me feel faint. The pain and pressure is excrutiating but I noticed that after lying down and relaxing the pain is slowly subsiding. What is going on? Should I seek help :$

Well, my fiance and I have had anal sex many times, and we had no trouble at all until about a week ago. I didn't notice anything until about 45 minutes later when I began experiencing terrible gas pain. It continued and got worse until I was nearly crying, I threw up, and eventually it all worked itself out, but it was a long and painful experience. He mentioned after I had recovered that he had noticed a noise that sounded like air was getting in--it's the only explanation I can think of. Needless to say, if we ever do have anal sex again, we're definitely not using that position!

I had anal sex Saturday night, for the first time in 3 years.  My boyfriend is also quite big and yes the anal was painful and deep.  Now, I'm thinking I should have told him to stop but I didn't...There was very slight bleeding and only right after.  I was only constipated for a day.  I've been able to pass normal bowels- probably because of my healthy diet... however, it is now Tuesday night and I've had uncomfortable abdominal pain since :'(   looking at my stomach in the mirror, it is definitely noticeably bigger- due to air maybe.. inflammation?  It's been too uncomfortable to wear jeans over the past few days.  My question is, how long should I expect this pain to last for? Should I consider seeing a doctor? or only unless the pain lasts for longer than a week?  Is there anything I can do to help it?  I know sitting in hot bath helps, and or a warm bottle over the tummy... I haven't done this yet but I also do hot yoga... kinda the same thing no?  Please help.  

Help! My bf and I had anal sex last nite about an hr later I began to have abdominal pain I can't take the pain. Along with this I can barely walk, sit, lay down, eat, and even use the rest room. I'm qm very close to going to the er. How long would this last? My belly looks like I'm 4 mths pregnant

hi ladies, i had anal sex with mi fiancee yesterday for the third time. the first time and secondd time we did it it was fine. but the third time we did it, she bled a little bit right afterwards and shes been feeling abdominal pain for two days now. she feels a little burning like one of the ladies did. im scared it might be something serious. is it gasis it somehing more serious, is it normal?? im not ure. im going to try giving her a hot bath and something warm on her belly. if it doesnt work is there anything else i should do or shoul i just take her to the doctor??

I had anal sex for the first time and was extremely painful but it lasted about one minute... Right after I had extremely painful stomach pain! It hurts so bad

i believe i have experienced this. you will probably not need ER unless it persists for more than a few days. I´m fairly sure its gas. i have had similar problems. 

this might be a bit embarrassing, but try sit ups, putting your butt up in the air (the gas may rise out), eat spices, jiggle your belly, try to fart!, anything to get your GI tract goin in the right direction.

good luck and good health! and great sex!

Me and bf did anal today and i went to the restroom i felt like i had to poo i go to try in use the restroom and nothing i felt like i had gas so i kinda pushed but nothing i get up n there is a stream of blood and i get scared n kinda push again and more blood comes out should i be worried?! And this was not are first time but this time maybe was alittle to rough...

A small amount of blood is nothing you should have to worry about if the bleeding persist more then 24 hours then you should see a doctor. As far as having to poo but cant that's normal its your muscles trying to work themselves out. All should be good in a few days. And always take a few days between anal allow your body to heal.

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We got a bit crazy this recent trip with me being on top during anal. It's a few days later and I had horrible abdominal pains which have subsided. I do believe it is gas from the air. Gas pains are just as bad as menstrual cramps. I was worried since I fly home tonight. I was relieved to see it's common.

What possitions are safest then? I love anal with my hubby but only do it rarely because of the pain after. Usually I ride him or get on my hands and knees as he gets behind me. Are there positions that prevent air being pushed inside?