Ok so I've been researching a lot online about anal sex. And this site has the most mature educated responses unlike yahoo answers. So my boyfriend and I are 22 years old and we've been having vaginal sex and it's not getting boring or anything, it's still unbelievably amazing. No problems at all, he just keeps bringing up anal sex. He's not pushy or anything and he's told me he respects me and if I dont want to, he is definately not going to push the subject. He's just done it before and really loves it. He says that done correctly with plenty of silicone lube and time, gently and surely I will love it. We are very intimate and enjoy engaging in anything that would bring us closer. Hot bath with candles and wine, slow and steady marathon lovemaking. We are all about the passion. Even the quickly "I hope we don't get caught" sex acts. And he says that anal sex can be extremely intimate. Especially considering he will be my first partner doing so with. I however have a problem. I think of vaginal sex and get all hot and bothered. I think of anal, and I get embarrassed, flushed in the face and uncomfortable. I keep thinking if I try it, something bad will inevitably happen. Either not cleansing properly because it's my first time and then end up pooping on him during the process. Oh god, if that happened I would be mortified. Yes I'm an adult, but I do like hygiene. Idk I'm just worried that would happen. Maybe I'm too worried about things being perfect. I want to try it but I'm so worried!!! Last night he went down on me and it was going great until he started licking my ass. I mean, it felt good but I was worried about something happening like farting. If anyone has had any similar experiences and got over it please let me know. If this is a really intimate way to make love. Something exciting and new, I want to try it. Even the rimming last night felt good! So I don't think I'm going to have a problem physically enjoying it, especially since my boyfriend is a pro and wouldn't be stupid about it....I just can't get around these mental fears. I don't want any roadblocks in my sex life!! Please help me :)

Me and my boyfriend were the same way. we were eachothers first analy. origianally i want to do it because i was afraid of the pain. your butt is alot tighter than the vagina and it doesnt expand as easily. he was the one with the fears of me farting and pooping and i didnt start getting those fears before he brought it up. the way we got over it was before we did it he would make sure i used the bathroom and got everything out and after that we would take a hot shower so i would be clean to his liking which i dont mind cause he is the one that has to touch it. It did hurt at first and its something that me and him constantly have to work at. there are moments where if feels goods but the butt is dry so then it starts to hurt. we tried the lube but go figure im allergic to it so we have to go without it but maybe it will work alot better for you. dont expect to get it on the first try because the butt is a muscle that will need to be worked. i wont lie it did feel good though and everytime we do it hes able to go just a little deeper but make sure your partner knows how deep to go because of he goes to deep to fast it will hurt. So just relax and give it a go. but try it with a condom first because sometimes you dnt have to poop on him for a little bit to get on him if he goes deep enough. not trying to scare you but its kindof unavoidable. hopefully this helped

The natural sexual act is that a man inserting his Penis into the female Vagina.

Anal penetration is shown in Porn movies only. The man will wear a condom over his Penis and after lubricting the anal area they will then  slowly insert their Penis in the Anus of the female partner. I consider this is unnatural and dirty Act.

Discuss this issue with your boyfriend and convince him.

While doing sex act both of you should stimulate before the actual act. Ask your partner to fondle your breast, and ask him  to lick  your  nipples which will become erect and will give you some pleasurable sensation. You can also touch and fondle  his Penis and slowly stroke it. The Clitoris above your Vagina is a very sensitive area. Both of you can canrub it for abot 10minutes before Penetration. This is the normal Sex act.

Anal Intercourse is unnatural and you may likely get some diseses later on if you continue it frquently.

Don't encourage Anal Penetration which is also painful.

Shave your Pubic hairs regularly and keep the Pubic area clean.

It is unatural to do Anal intercourse. It is not only painful to other Partner.

Your Penis will get infected if do ti repeatedly.

For that matter it is good if both of you can indulge in Mutual masturbation till you reach Ejaculation.

In my opinion Oral Sex is Dirty.

Hey My boyfriend and I do anal a lot, as when done properly it can feel amazing for the both of us, but like you I had issues about what could happen rather than with the act itself , and my advice to you is this, talk to your boyfriend about your concerns, and as you say he's done it before ask him questions, he loves you he'll understand that you want to try but that you're worried and he'll help you with that and that if you say stop he's to stop, if you agree to try (and I recommend you do as trying it once and not liking it is better than never trying) make sure you use a condom and lots of lube (as a friend once said to me you can never have too much lube) and take it slow and make sure you're both nice and revved up, we find that if he starts at the small of my back and slowly kisses his way up my spine not only does it feel amazing but he's in the perfect position for anal, so give it a try and if it feels tight get him to stop and reach forward and stimulate your clit then as you're getting excited to start slowly rocking back and forth gently working his way in, and if something happens that makes uncomfortable, laugh it off, nothing is sexier in the bedroom than laughter as long as it's not malicious, oh and you will find that after he pulls out air will expel from your anus, it's not farting so don't freak out it's called queeffing and is perfectly natural. So give it a try and have fun it's sex it's supposed to be fun, messy and feel good otherwise you're not doing it right ;) hope this has been some help

palani1944 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

In my opinion Oral Sex is Dirty.

I think you have so major hang-ups. Maybe you think sex is only about procreation? In any case, your views are wholly subjective, and ignore the fact that consenting adults are free to do whatever they please with their own bodies.

Anal intercourse unnatural? So is flying in a 747 at 30,000 feet.

Your penis will get infected with what, exactly? I don't get your point; the same rules and precautions apply to sexual activity of any kind with anyone.

Can I just give you a call and we can schedule a practice before the big game.

Listen to Martin Luther King up here flying planes and anal sex..u definitely have dreams

Please, please give anal a good chance you will love it, first off start stretching your bum hole with butt plugs, dildos and lube ever increasing the sizes as you become comfortable with them you can add this into your sex games and get hubby involved, ensure you take your time particularly having a plug in all weekend and most nights ensure you can take a toy just larger than hubby on horn then when you are comfortable both warm shower and wipe each other off you go to the lounge mat and get on all four let hubby lube you and himself very well then lift your bum and let him mount slowly and gently entering, you can start the movement pushing back onto him, I just bet you will have at least two real nice and intense orgasms before he fills you with nice warm creamy cum, we do anal all the time now have been at it for 5 years so we really hope but are certain you will love it, please start stretching that bum hole of yours darling and let us know how you go or should we say come