i have been married for three years now and my husband and i used to have anal sex quite often. i loved it and i had some of the most intense orgasms. my husband also loved it of course. the problem is that i always felt weird after. we always used lots and lots of lube and i always let him cum in me. my problem was always the next day, and sometimes next two days, my poop felt like it was just falling out and i always worried that i was going to have anal leakage. i never had any problems like that or any other. just felt weird after. the problem is we have since stopped since i did not like the weird feeling and my husband wants to do it again. i do also but dont like the feeling. i was wondering if it was because we were using to much lube or because he was cumming inside me. has anyone else had any similar problems. any suggestions so i dont feel weird and my butt hole does not feel weird

It's just because your anal muscles are loose. Everything is very tight so once something is inserted it becomes very loose but then goes back

i have had the same problem but now as long as u goto to the toilet after and let excess lube and cum come out then you will feel better also we used a lube shooter at the start we were using 1-2 full amounts but now only about a quarter also straight after he cums in your ass if your on top it will feel weird doggy and other similar positions dont move much for about 5 mins after or try and hold your muscles but not too tight

I have exactly the same sensation as you, it is definatly an unusual feeling! So, you're not alone, I was wondering if it's a combination of to much lube and him cumming in my ass!
My boyfriend is quite large and I get abit sore, but I can't say no to anal sex! The climax is amazing!!!!! Would you have anal again with your husband now you know you're not alone with the strange bowel movements? I'm curious as to what positions you find most comfortable? We've done it doggy and with me on my back, are there any others you would suggest?

Try to avoid water based lubricants. They seem to upset my partner, but vaseline is very good. Also, have him ejeculate as deep as he can since the colon is very efficient at absorbing fluids, It is the inbalance of lube and semen in the rectum which causes that post anal "weirdness". Hope that helps.

I would suggest cow girl Jamie as you can essentially control how far he goes in etc. However i personally prefer doggy! Best view and position in my opinion.

Chris

The spinchter muscles around the anus do stretch but get back to their original shape. To help your self recover start doing Kegel excersizes: bear down on the perinium by contracting the muscles. Similar to when a bowel movement stop and you squeeze those same muscles to extract any fecal matter left. Try to work up to 100 a day. The other solution is a high fiber diet. This prevents the "cacy" feces that stick to the walls of the rectum. Kegel excersizes can be searched on the net. I have also herd that some couples use an enema a couple hours before to get rid of any feces in the rectum. The secret is not to have an enema then go out for a cheese burger and fries. The digestive tract is a continous set of organs. So when you take some out-feces then add some more-eating, something in the small and large intestines will push down to make room.

Might want to try an enema a few hours before anal sex.

Great ieda about an enema (or two or three ... until things come out clean & clear). You might want to log onto ENEMAS4FUN to see how others have done (& been done) in that department.

Probably starting out the best introduction/source on this subject would be Tristan Taormino's various books including The Expert Guide to Anal Sex.

My husband and I's favorite position is spooning. It is so intimate and I love how deep inside me he can get. I also love it cause he can reach around and stimulate my clit. The combination of him holding me and the feeling of him deep in my ass is incredible. He has a huge penis so doggy is just too much for me ass he can go much deeper. It literally feels like he is halfway up my stomach.

I get the same feeling sometimes for a few days. Like someone else said, if you sit and let it come out in the toilet, it helps. I've also done the kegels and everything closes up faster and gets back to normal now a bit better. My man loves anal because he can go deeper.....when we have regular sex we really have to be careful because he is so big. He makes me climax repeatedly, but he really can't put it all the way in and "go to town" like he wants or he would tear me apart. I want to please him and make him feel good so I let him put it back there so he can go as deep as he wants. It feels like it's in my stomach too, but just pleasing him makes me happy. I wish I wasn't so small "down there" so I could take it more in regular sex, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Try side ways n let you go back on how much u can take it really works more smooth n feels awesome

My wife has a similar problem. doctor says that it is because we use so much lubricating jelly.don't worry about anal leakage you go back to normal very quickly.

Hello - I have the exact same problem you are talking about. Then I figured out what it was. It was the type of lube being used. I never have an issue with KY, it's the liquid lubes, synthetic lube that just caused an issue. It makes me feel nausea and perhaps at times like I'm just going to sh*t. I love anal, love having him cum inside me. So, we just stick to KY or KY type lube and I feel great afterwards.

Give it a try to see if that is it. I really love the lose feeling afterwards... ;-)